Winners /Losers in “ Coachgate”

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah....good one punchy!! So,a bloke that knows what he wants and knows how to get there, and won't settle for bullsh1t has commitment issues? Tell me old mate....are you married? LOL!!!!

I'm strarting to worry about your fascination with blokes shagging each other. Is your love for Wayne because he is around the right age for you??? :inlove:

For the record....I'm not putting the boot into any of them.....but if I was going to, I'd be looking a lot closer to home!

Well ... for Broncos sake I hope this time he has found what he is looking for .... must have been confused the past 4 times .... but then again you QLD'ers are generally slow to get it right ....

Thank you for your concern .... but not necessary ..... there were none of these sissy man-hugs or willy pulling bonding sessions in my day .... why you started that business is beyond me ....... old mate Moose would have had a coniption fit on live TV ....

PSS ... I was married for 25 wonderful years ..... until the fateful day her eyesight was restored ...

Last edited:
I'll be interested to see how long until he buys a half and hooker.

Yeah, they've needed a half for a while now. Wayne couldn't seem to solve that problem. Seibold gave cook a crack at dummy half this year....that went well! If I see him over the Christmas break I'll be sure to quiz him...I'll let you knkow what he's thinking. @:)

And he who cannot coach is making himself look more stupid and unemployable every day...

Is it possible to look MORE stupid

giphy.gif

Well ... for Broncos sake I hope this time he has found what he is looking for .... must have been confused the past 4 times .... but then again you QLD'ers are generally slow to get it right ....

Thank you for your concern .... but not necessary ..... there were none of these sissy man-hugs or willy pulling bonding sessions in my day .... why you started that business is beyond me ....... old mate Moose would have had a coniption fit on live TV ....

PSS ... I was married for 25 wonderful years ..... until the fateful day her eyesight was restored ...

Ahh yes....the old "We're so much smarter than you Qld'ers" line. A weak comeback...but not a bad effort.

By "coniption"...I assume you mean conniption? Even us Qld'ers know how to spell that!

Typo? Yeah....right!

I would have assumed a brillliant mind such as yours would have been acquainted with the word after being owned in SOO for so long.

@:p

I wonder if we’ll ever see so many coaching changes again at the end of a season, highly doubtful I’d suggest.

The biggest winner of all is Trent Barrett.

No work gets paid, with a crap record. All the other coaches have to get out of bed.
Barrett is adrift and completely out of the running as a viable NRL head coach. That can change over time, and as others fail.

But even so, there won’t be many clubs not wary of a bloke who gives 12 months notice in July.

Barrett is adrift and completely out of the running as a viable NRL head coach. That can change over time, and as others fail.

But even so, there won’t be many clubs not wary of a bloke who gives 12 months notice in July.
He'll probably turn up in some NRL-paid position.

Parra still have supercoach Arthur. They’ve gone from strength to strength under him.

And couldnt be happy as they have met the KPI's every year under him.

They aim to not get the spoon each year, but even if they do come last it is considered a pass and expectation met.

It’s hard to know whether the Broncos are winners with seibold. He looks the goods but he has only been head coach for one year. Time will tell.

In my view, Manly and Tigers are the two who have clearly upgraded on their coach.
Totally agree about Seibold. He had little pressure really at Souths as people were expecting a transition. Broncos are a different animal and history has shown they don't suffer losing too well. Just ask Henjak and Griffin. There is no such thing as rebuilding at the Broncos and you can bet Wayne has set more booby traps than the Goonies for Seibold he had plenty of time to do it.

Totally agree about Seibold. He had little pressure really at Souths as people were expecting a transition. Broncos are a different animal and history has shown they don't suffer losing too well. Just ask Henjak and Griffin. There is no such thing as rebuilding at the Broncos and you can bet Wayne has set more booby traps than the Goonies for Seibold he had plenty of time to do it.
No doubt of the five, Seibold is the most under pressure.

Don’t forget it’s a long time since the Donkeys have tasted success AND for the richest club, with an almost unlimited talent pool, that doesn’t sit well with the hierarchy!!

Agree the broncos are different to souths.......but Seibold is a different animal to Griffin,Henjack and Bennett. He's going to turn them on their heads in the off season. Look at what he's already done in his first couple of days at the broncos. Even within his first few hours there he was busy. The players are already buying into his style and loving the fresh approach.

Anthony is the real deal. The fact that he is dead set against structured play will make the broncos a real threat next year. They'll be big, mobile and aggressive.

As much as I can't stand the filthy bastards....they'll have plenty of success under Seibold.

No doubt of the five, Seibold is the most under pressure.

Don’t forget it’s a long time since the Donkeys have tasted success AND for the richest club, with an almost unlimited talent pool, that doesn’t sit well with the hierarchy!!

By the same token....should Des be under equal pressure.....or are we more tolerant and accepting of failure?? Fully understand your point about $$$, but there are plenty of players that slip through the bronco net and kick on at other clubs these days. That's why they can't find a top notch 7. (Have you noticed that Lodge, Bird, Pangai Jnr, Roberts, Haas and Staggs are all from NSW?)

In all reality...every club that has employed a new coach this year will fully expect them to hit the ground running and get results. None of the new coaches are under any more pressure than the others. So...that just leaves the talent of each coach and the playing roster they can assemble, or...what results they can muster from the teams they have inherited. Man management will be a very big issue for all the new coaches.

Seibold's ability to get players to perform at their best is proven. Look what he did for Sutton's game this year...let alone all the others. Backed with the broncos cheque book...I think he'll be there for a long time to come.

Last edited:
By the same token....should Des be under equal pressure.....or are we more tolerant and accepting of failure?? Fully understand your point about $$$, but there are plenty of players that slip through the bronco net and kick on at other clubs these days. That's why they can't find a top notch 7. (Have you noticed that Lodge, Bird, Pangai Jnr, Roberts, Haas and Staggs are all from NSW?)

In all reality...every club that has employed a new coach this year will fully expect them to hit the ground running and get results. None of the new coaches are under any more pressure than the others. So...that just leaves the talent of each coach and the playing roster they can assemble, or...what results they can muster from the teams they have inherited. Man management will be a very big issue for all the new coaches.

Seibold's ability to get players to perform at their best is proven. Look what he did for Sutton's game this year...let alone all the others. Backed with the broncos cheque book...I think he'll be there for a long time to come.

I think Des will be under pressure from fans but I imagine he’s had plenty of discussions with the owners suggesting “ don’t expect the world with a team I’ve inherited not created”.

All coaches are under constant pressure but I just think Seibold would have the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8