Willie Mason signed with Manly this afternoon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stevo said:
I have a feeling Mateo will get a start and i reckon it will be lock. I think he will play G. Stewarts role. Killer has missed being put through the line.

8. Starling
9. Ballin
10. Lawrence
11. T-Red/Horo
12. Buhrer
13. Mateo

14. Mason
15. Sene Lefao
16. Lui
17. T-Red/Horo
Vave and Tetevano are both very aggressive and can bend the line . Both of them in at the expense of Starling and Horo perhaps Stevo ?

Anyone else hear Foran has pretty well signed with The Chooks for 2016? Tooks? He's doing the Watmough strategy on us.

Any chance we can get Maloney back the other way?

Chip and Chase said:
About the only thing Maloney would improve in our team is goal kicking %age. Foz any day of the week.

Mate, hes gone. We need to start thinking replacement. Maloney would be ok. Or maybe Littlejohn steps up with Buhrer and Mateos ball playing ability.

Told people about Choc. I'm now telling you about Foran. Early.

Ryan said:
Chip and Chase said:
About the only thing Maloney would improve in our team is goal kicking %age. Foz any day of the week.

Mate, hes gone. We need to start thinking replacement. Maloney would be ok. Or maybe Littlejohn steps up with Buhrer and Mateos ball playing ability.

Seriously...... Or are you taking the p$ss...

c eagle said:
Ryan said:
Chip and Chase said:

I don't think its funny in the slightest. Not at all. I also think we should nip it in the bud now and move on / manage our cap accordingly.

Roosters spent a lot of money pulling Hastings from the Dragons. He is being groomed for the halves.. Played off the bench in the semis at only 19 he's held in great regard

Ryan said:

From my position everythings just dandy...:D

th

Ryan said:
c eagle said:
Ryan said:
Chip and Chase said:

I don't think its funny in the slightest. Not at all. I also think we should nip it in the bud now and move on / manage our cap accordingly.
I would be gutted to lose foran, future captain for sure, fingers crossed all these rumours are just that.

OK, so the Foz rumours I can find are:
Malony off contract 2015 - Roosters to be with Pearce
Dogs to reunite with Des
Parra with Choc
Foz among Manly's 'disgruntled'
Penns going all out to re-sign Foran

Question
Say he's already even signed a contract that the media doesn't know about. Hasn't he got a certain amount of time to change his mind?
This would give the club some leeway time to convince him to stay.

I'm going to have to ring Kieran.

Ryan said:
Anyone else hear Foran has pretty well signed with The Chooks for 2016? Tooks? He's doing the Watmough strategy on us.

Any chance we can get Maloney back the other way?

Rumour has it Maloney will be offloaded to the sharks and Foran will take his place on 2016

Just when I was starting to look forward to next year...we are back to the Kieran Forum.

Is one week of happiness to much to ask for ?

Andrew.. said:
Just when I was starting to look forward to next year...we are back to the Kieran Forum.

Is one week of happiness to much to ask for ?

It could be worse. You could wake up and realise you have carried on for a tool for the last 6 months and as your penance you have to drive out to Parra for training every day for the rest of your career.

Shoe1 said:
Kieran is zorba's mate right? All sweet now methinks.

I'm telling you it's not. The deals already been done like it had been in Parramatta with Choc. Foran's betraying the club. Just not as vocally as Watmough (pretty close though).

Ryan said:
Shoe1 said:

I'm telling you it's not. The deals already been done like it had been in Parramatta with Choc. Foran's betraying the club. Just not as vocally as Watmough (pretty close though).

Couldn't give a flying ...k what you overheard in a cafe. This is just another one of your typical half-glass full depressed opinions.

Foran is with us right up until the moment he isn't. If he is looking to go elsewhere then we have some time up our sleeve to change his mind. How many other threads do wish to spread this in?

Frank said:
Ryan said:
Shoe1 said:

Couldn't give a flying ...k what you overheard in a cafe. This is just another one of your typical half-glass full depressed opinions.

Foran is with us right up until the moment he isn't. If he is looking to go elsewhere then we have some time up our sleeve to change his mind. How many other threads do wish to spread this in?

It's glass half empty, not full. Ryan never has a half full glass....ever. :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4