Willie Mason signed with Manly this afternoon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Come on "The Who" how am I going to tell you that. Like I said I will not post any crap on this site. He has definitely signed a contract with Manly and it will be announced sometime soon or when the club sees fit. I cannot control that. I have stuck my neck out and confirmed the signing. How about you wait a bit and criticise me if it doesn't happen. However, that won't be happening because he has definitely already signed.

phantom said:
I have stuck my neck out and confirmed the signing.

Lol It has been reported by every man and his dog that Mason will be with us next season so it's hardly putting your neck on the line.

phantom said:
Come on "The Who" how am I going to tell you that. Like I said I will not post any crap on this site. He has definitely signed a contract with Manly and it will be announced sometime soon or when the club sees fit. I cannot control that. I have stuck my neck out and confirmed the signing. How about you wait a bit and criticise me if it doesn't happen. However, that won't be happening because he has definitely already signed.

He may well be signed/sign. However there is a post on the league unlimited site that matches your post pretty much word for word. Anyone can look for rumors and sprout them off as there own, or as you put it, having an anonymous mate in the room.

Settle down Phantom. I hope it's true; I think most of us on here have warmed to thoughts of a big Willie.

I hope the @Phantom is right , we sadly lacked a real go forward Prop this year, and I think big Willy could fill the bill nicely (and cheaply).

But I also agree it's been everywhere in RL circles this week so it's hardly a "scoop"

I heard a 2GB radio comment (so it must be right) that with the change to the board that Mason's deal may not be confirmed.

phantom said:
Keep up the good work phantom :)

I think with the shake-up and the delicate player negotiations we'll probably get the player news all at once, as everything is contingent on something else.

Hope it rolls in our favour. Be good to have Mason for a season in any case, if only for the laughs.

Mason can do a job for us. His experience will help the younger guys and in shorter bursts he can help us solve the go forward issues we had at the back end of this season.

phantom said:
I am a long time reader of this forum but first time poster. I have confirmation that Willie Mason signed a contract with Manly this afternoon - this is not a rumour but FACT. Additionally, unfortunately Choc Watmough will not be with Manly next year and Trent Merrin is being chased by 3 clubs and his preference is to do a deal with Manly if possible.

Geez for a contract that was signed days ago they're taking their bloody time announcing it.

KaZa said:
i heard a rumour that sections of manly fans are ready to quit the club and become Parramatta supporters as they were really impressed with Brad Arthurs coaching style.

Real shame that.

LOL :D

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8