Willie Mason signed with Manly this afternoon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan said:
I still need a hair cut

I reckon you should rock the old Byso flat-top - and make sure you don't forget to don your footy boots while she's cuttin it.

Ryan said:
Dan said:
I still need a hair cut

I reckon you should rock the old Byso flat-top - and make sure you don't forget to don your footy boots while she's cuttin it.

I am going more for Eurotrash/hitler youth I think, hence why it is long and out of control and my colleagues are embarrassed when I walk into client meetings

Dan said:
Ryan said:
Dan said:
I still need a hair cut

I am going more for Eurotrash/hitler youth I think, hence why it is long and out of control and my colleagues are embarrassed when I walk into client meetings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy0DSbp-gqQ

I heard he went to Thailand to get his tattoos removed and ended up getting his dick chopped off. The NFL don't want him now because they only like big pricks. His only hope now is if Thai doctors can surgically attach Ben Barba between Willy's legs. Ben says head rather play for the Raiders because he'd see way more action there rather than in Willy's pants. It's not looking good for Manly in any case.

Oh ye of little faith.... Mason is a done deal.

I don't think so, don't forget we lost Kingdog and Gifty, so there should be some money to spare.

Id still expect big Willy to be turning out next year.

phantom said:
I am a long time reader of this forum but first time poster. I have confirmation that Willie Mason signed a contract with Manly this afternoon - this is not a rumour but FACT.

2.30pm and no announcement yet. Phantom, got any more 'solid' inside information on who will be announcing it? Zorba, perhaps?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2