Will we sign 1 or 2 first graders for 2023 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You need to change your name to Dr. Ryan and Mr. Doom ....

No frangas for this boy. Edible, techni-colored, glow in the dark..no matter how you package a connie, still doesn't meet requirements hahaha.

Perfect for the Dolphins.

Yeh Condon was given the back door before he could come through the front,
Maybe at the Dolphins he’ll burst onto the scene and make some real impact but,
he couldn’t bare to take his chances with our mess at the front office…

Worst part is they say the club's breaking apart at the worst possible time, and everything is spilling out which could create further unwanted drama down the track.

• 😆
Reactions: R3
Worst part is they say the club's breaking apart at the worst possible time, and everything is spilling out which could create further unwanted drama down the track.
There’s already a big mess to clean up, if only we had contained the media leaks, Condon would still be coming to Manly.

:rotatinglight: Breaking;

Perhaps there’s still a chance we haven’t franged that signing after all.
The top 30 list I saw on the Dolphins FB page appears to no longer has him listed.

I hope Condon doesn’t feel used, he’ll be no good if he unravels this thread

There’s already a big mess to clean up, if only we had contained the media leaks, Condon would still be coming to Manly.

:rotatinglight: Breaking;

Perhaps there’s still a chance we haven’t franged that signing after all.
The top 30 list I saw on the Dolphins FB page appears to no longer has him listed.

I hope Condon doesn’t feel used, he’ll be no good if he unravels this thread

You just crossed the line haha :rofl:

• 👍
Might be going out on a limb here but maybe the Fultons didnt want condon because if you use a condon then there wont be another generation of offspring to **** the club without one.

images.jpeg
Hi Scott here do you love my smile ?

What or where is your evidence for such a bold statement of fact ?

IMO this is not likely ... in my experience of teams players don't give a shiite about that stuff ... team mates will always respect other team mates beliefs and honestly held convictions .... however, the players may never trust the clowns at head office again ...

Please see Tony Mestrov, new CEO

Hope this helps @Woodsie

Yeh Condon was given the back door before he could come through the front,
Maybe at the Dolphins he’ll burst onto the scene and make some real impact but,
he couldn’t bare to take his chances with our mess at the front office…
They'll be in a real mess if Condon breaks down

• 🤝
Our ability to attract high end players stopped the moment Des Hasler returned as coach. Simple as that.
I think it’s been a bit longer than that mate, who would you consider to be high end that we have signed since Des left last time? Ok look Marty and DW at the time of signing were in the upper % in their respective positions but we haven’t had a high profile signing in quite a while. Pre Trent due to the great players we had and post trent due to the big 3 earners. Don’t see this changing in the short term.

Happy to be proven wrong but in any case we have some really good players and through injury and predicable coaching (probably go hand in hand) we are where we are atm.

In all honesty not sure which way would be the better way to go in terms of coaching and recruitment at this point. Pretty depressing and will make for an awful off season

I think it’s been a bit longer than that mate, who would you consider to be high end that we have signed since Des left last time? Ok look Marty and DW at the time of signing were in the upper % in their respective positions but we haven’t had a high profile signing in quite a while. Pre Trent due to the great players we had and post trent due to the big 3 earners. Don’t see this changing in the short term.

Happy to be proven wrong but in any case we have some really good players and through injury and predicable coaching (probably go hand in hand) we are where we are atm.

In all honesty not sure which way would be the better way to go in terms of coaching and recruitment at this point. Pretty depressing and will make for an awful off season

Barrett started in 2016 with us. So did the following players:
1. Api Koroisou -2016
2. Joel Thompson - 2018
3. Addin Fonua-Blake - 2016
4. Nate Myles - 2016
5. Marty Taupau - 2016
6. Dylan Walker - 2016
7. Lewis Brown - 2016
8. Blake Green - 2017
9. Brian Kelly - 2017
10. Shaun Lane - 2017
11. Curtis Sironen - 2017
12. Akuila Uate - 2017
13. Trent Hodkinson - 2018
14. Moses Suli - 2018
15. Jackson Hastings - 2018

etc etc etc.

and I've left out a HEAP of players: Matt Wright, Jack Gosiewski, Frank Winterstein etc types.

Since Des has been back,it's absolute tumbleweed.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8