Will we sign 1 or 2 first graders for 2023 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When was the last time Des landed a big fish? Last few years it's been Bullemor, Tuilagi, Condon, Roache & resigning the likes of Fulton, Boyle & co.

Des doesn't attract quality talent anymore. Therefore , the only way is up.

People bag Barrett, but look at the talent he won over at The Bulldogs. Burton, JAC, Mahoney, I could go on and on. Even with us he landed great players. Now he's getting Liam Martin to Parra , as an assistant coach.

Not our Des though. He gets players who either can't crack into first grade elsewhere, reserve grade plodders, or absolute bottom of the pile teams who's players stats are pathetic.

The support Hasler still gets defies logic. 4 years being here. In disarray like we were last time he was leaving, and also the same as when he left The Dogs. A .400 - .475 (for Disco) win record in those 4 years. A DESpicable roster (which is split apart mind you). A basket case relationship with the various stakeholders.

Yet the dumb dumbs still want to back and support this trouble maker. FMD.
You seen all the supporter Facebook groups ?? Des has major support everywhere.

Really I don’t know why.

I said when he returned “ he’s the coach so I’ll support him but I’ll never forgive or forget the **** that went down in 2011”.

Really this is just history repeating itself.

Des only came back because,

1) we couldn’t get anyone else
2) he couldn’t get anyone else

I have no love for the Penn’s but all this shot going on is 110% being driven by Des.

He’s feeding the media , to get a payout.

Really I don’t care who coaches , they’ll all be much the same ( sure we’d love one of the top 2-3 but that’s never going to happen ).

But yet ANOTHER off season absolutely ****ing destroyed by the mad professor.

Api left the premiers for the wooden spooners for more money

Give Des an open Cheque book and he will sign as many fish as you want
Wtf are you talking about ? Barrett got Koroisou here, then Des backed the stabber , and let Koroisou walk.

Do you not get it ? Walker, Taupau, Foran, Davey, Taufua all left , and we've got Tuilagi , Condon, Boyle, Roache & others backfilling

Without the benefit of back-ending contracts, Des is devoid of any ability to construct a roster. We are going to need a complete labotomy roster wise when he goes like the Dogs have just had.

And please refrain from hyperbolic, meme laden responses and phrases in reply. They are just frustrating.

We will struggle to sign any worthy recruits until our club gets its act together and decides the future. We are in a state or paralysis right now. We as fans and members have no clue what is about to happen.

There is no way Des will leave without money that he is entitled too and the tactics of squeezing him out are only aggravating the whole situation.

We need to know urgently what is going on with the coach! You can imagine prospective recruits are doing more than a double take and being advised and rightly so to stay the hell away from our club.

Like all of you, I am tired of the dysfunction that dogs our club. There is a vacuum of leadership and its all about self interest at the moment.

The Stronger Together slogan that was used seems so hollow now!

Wtf are you talking about ? Barrett got Koroisou here, then Des backed the stabber , and let Koroisou walk.

Do you not get it ? Walker, Taupau, Foran, Davey, Taufua all left , and we've got Tuilagi , Condon, Boyle, Roache & others backfilling

Without the benefit of back-ending contracts, Des is devoid of any ability to construct a roster. We are going to need a complete labotomy roster wise when he goes like the Dogs have just had.

And please refrain from hyperbolic, meme laden responses and phrases in reply. They are just frustrating.
Just don't forget Nate Myles and Lewis Brown. Two definite ST favourites ..

At the time Fainu was the next best thing and the right choice for the right money .

Blaming Des for what happend to fainu is un reasonable

At the time Fainu was the next best thing and the right choice for the right money .

Blaming Des for what happend to fainu is un reasonable
He already had a track record of white-anting the coach and club by making outlandish statements on social media with John Hopoate about Albert Hopoate.

Also had the issue of sharing a very young girls naked photos and videos all over social media and with his friends at that point.

And a track record of gang signs, smoking those bongs, and being all superstar gangsta on social media.

No Bozo, Fainu had precedence, and as a character , was a bottom feeder.

Des backed the wrong horse. Extremely reasonable.

Des backed the wrong horse. Extremely reasonable.
Des in hindsight did back the wrong horse but he did not back the stabbing convincement of Fauiu .
No one did

Many players that did all those things that Fainu did are playing NRL

Not at all .

The Salary cap does not stop releasing players and replacing them with players with more potential

You say "give Des an open cheque book"....

I say we operate under a salary cap.

You say "give Des an open cheque book"....

I say we operate under a salary cap.
When we release under preforming players we have space in our cap and we are open to sign new ones
This is what I meant .

Des in hindsight did back the wrong horse but he did not back the stabbing convincement of Fauiu .
No one did

Many players that did all those things that Fainu did are playing NRL
That goes back to expectations and standards. Which Des sets.

In Dylan Walkers exit video, he was asked if the gang signs and jersey gate fiasco was spoken about to the players. HE SAID NO. He said Des thought it was the NRL's job to do that, and they had.

Disgraceful.

Also, after being convicted of stabbing someone , Des wrote a character reference for this dickhead, despite Fainu agreeing with Hoppa about what a ****wit Des was on social media earlier on.

Stop with the excuses Bozo.

That goes back to expectations and standards. Which Des sets.

In Dylan Walkers exit video, he was asked if the gang signs and jersey gate fiasco was spoken about to the players. HE SAID NO. He said Des thought it was the NRL's job to do that, and they had.

Disgraceful.

Also, after being convicted of stabbing someone , Des wrote a character reference for this dickhead, despite Fainu agreeing with Hoppa about what a ****wit Des was on social media earlier on.

Stop with the excuses Bozo.
I am not making excuses I gave you facts
And that is that there are lots of NRL Players that have gang influence and their coaches have them on contract .

Des wrote a character references based on his good character that you do not know about him personally and we all have a good side in us

It will come out in the wash @Woodsie It was reported at the time, but I would suggest that it will form part of Des's legal action if and when it gets to that stage.

It will come out in the wash @Woodsie It was reported at the time, but I would suggest that it will form part of Des's legal action if and when it gets to that stage.

Well, Dessie is on record, live, at multiple media conferences saying it didn't ... so, admitting at trial he was lying won't do him much good.

As far as the 7 requesting releases .. the only place I ever saw that rumored was on here ..

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6