Will we sign 1 or 2 first graders for 2023 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
They'll be in a real mess if Condon breaks down
I just came on here to see if Condon would be doing the Eagle Rock next year, not smear his name with rumours and innuendo but, if communication breaks down with Condon perhaps @Red Pill can sort out the aftermath

Attachments

• rs_500x374-150107134605-Biden.gif
    rs_500x374-150107134605-Biden.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
I just came on here to see if Condon would be doing the Eagle Rock next year, not smear his name with rumours and innuendo but, if communication breaks down with Condon perhaps @Red Pill can sort out the aftermath
As per my profile mate I am just an enthusiastic amateur. You must have me mistaken with others. :)

Reactions: R3
Ok there's been a few signings of NSW cup level.
There are a few Top grade Manly players leaving.
Other teams have top grade players leaving and yes, they also need to "upgrade" players also.
We had interest in 1-2 Knights (better players) in a poor team, but I was told we were struggling financially by someone who knows far more than I, so will have to see how it pans out.
We continue to hear about these "Big 3" taking up the cap, but doing the math if we go to say Top 10 players, we level out with the majority of other teams,who seem able to buy more and more quality players.
Seems we need 2 or more unknown players to emerge to really compete against these other teams who are all able to build a stronger roster.....somehow.
Anyways, whats the thoughts....do we have 1 or 2 trickshots up the sleeves for new signings ?
Depends who the coach is

You seen all the supporter Facebook groups ?? Des has major support everywhere.

Really I don’t know why.

I said when he returned “ he’s the coach so I’ll support him but I’ll never forgive or forget the **** that went down in 2011”.

Really this is just history repeating itself.

Des only came back because,

1) we couldn’t get anyone else
2) he couldn’t get anyone else

I have no love for the Penn’s but all this shot going on is 110% being driven by Des.

He’s feeding the media , to get a payout.

Really I don’t care who coaches , they’ll all be much the same ( sure we’d love one of the top 2-3 but that’s never going to happen ).

But yet ANOTHER off season absolutely ****ing destroyed by the mad professor.
Des is his own worst enemy. You cant take all control of a football department, not deliver and expect to keep your job. Its why the dogs punted him and its why he's being punted now.

Honestly, what was the club supposed to do? Des has let so many players go and replaced them with ****in no one.

We have Turbo and Jake for maybe another 5 years and wh have DCE for maybe 3. Regardless of what anyone thinks, he's beat nsw 2/3 of the last years against a NSW side that should have flogged them, and this weekend he is the Australian halfback.

If we dont win a premiership in the next 4-5 years we may not win another for a decade. The roster is ****ed and its the fault of 1 person.

We don't need anyone since the current roster is premiership material according to penny boy.😆

Mate, we aren't that far off in my opinion. Put blue-chip, marquee players in these gaps, and this roster challenges and could dominate Penrith imo:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Tolu Koula
04. Kaeo Weekes
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
10. Josh Aloiai
11. Haumole Olakau'atu

14. Karl Lawton
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Sean Keppie
17. Kelma Tuilagi

Mate, we aren't that far off in my opinion. Put blue-chip, marquee players in these gaps, and this roster challenges and could dominate Penrith imo:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Tolu Koula
04. Kaeo Weekes
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
10. Josh Aloiai
11. Haumole Olakau'atu

14. Karl Lawton
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Sean Keppie
17. Kelma Tuilagi
Not sure regarding us challenging Penrith with that roster but if Manly fill those gaps with some good 1st graders could make us more competitive.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8