Will we sign 1 or 2 first graders for 2023 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate, we aren't that far off in my opinion. Put blue-chip, marquee players in these gaps, and this roster challenges and could dominate Penrith imo:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Tolu Koula
04. Kaeo Weekes
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
10. Josh Aloiai
11. Haumole Olakau'atu

14. Karl Lawton
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Sean Keppie
17. Kelma Tuilagi
How many marquee players do you think we can accommodate Ryan, we already have 3 and Aloiai's on 600k. We can't get away with the under the table stuff like the Roosters do.

How many marquee players do you think we can accommodate Ryan, we already have 3 and Aloiai's on 600k. We can't get away with the under the table stuff like the Roosters do.
As many as the Chooks, Panthers, now Bulldogs, Storm do mate - as many as them

As many as the Chooks, Panthers, now Bulldogs, Storm do mate - as many as them
When it comes to us, we aren't as sneaky as the rest. But you do get my point right, we can't buy anymore marquee type players until a spot becomes vacant.

Mate, we aren't that far off in my opinion. Put blue-chip, marquee players in these gaps, and this roster challenges and could dominate Penrith imo:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Tolu Koula
04. Kaeo Weekes
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
10. Josh Aloiai
11. Haumole Olakau'atu

14. Karl Lawton
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Sean Keppie
17. Kelma Tuilagi
Gee our forward depth worries me. Not confident with our momentum through the middle if that's our best starting pack. And if Aloiai is out (injuries, suspension) there's no-one else with that mongrel that's needed to lead the others. Maybe Keppie, but I think he lacks confidence in his own game which leads to the mistakes.
Keen to see Weekes develop in 23.
With Saab and Lawton out (til mid season?) who starts in the meantime?

We won’t be signing anyone in the off season.
There is too much infighting and backstabbing going on.
In the odd chance they are talking to players there would be zero chance of signing anyone with the **** show going on.

Just reading that Haze Perhum is being released by the squeels ,he is that young outside back very strong and quick if Im not mistaken ,and an upgrade on 1 or 2 of ours .Although our priority should be a 9 and a middle ,or get serious with Bullymore and tell him here is your chance to realise your potential as he is custom fit for the new style of FR ,imho.
Anyhoo

Now that Des is returning , I really don't see many players wanting to come here. Please don't get upset, I'm just.going off his last 4 years.

Now that Des is returning , I really don't see many players wanting to come here. Please don't get upset, I'm just.going off his last 4 years.
I dont think Des will be here in 2023 this is all now just him starting the "pay me out the maximum amount early, dance/negotiation " I originally didn't want Des to go, more from a historical point of view and in the absence of anyone more qualified .But it is untenable now and Penn is better off to rip the band aid off pay him out and get started on 2023.
If not, our season 2023 will be a rotting corpse overwhelmed by media maggots and fly's, an outcome I think we would all want to avoid
1665620685950.png

Imagine the media conferences if DESpicable and Bold Boy are joint coaches. We'd have Mumbles and the Hoarse Whisperer trying to answer questions....

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6