Why new recruit Jack Gosiewski has a point to prove

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
couldn't fault him last night in the minutes he got. Bigger than I had thought. Quite a few depth players showed their cards i thought which is what you hope for out of trials, of course means nothing if you can't do it against stronger opposition, but there are definitely a handful there well and truly knocking on the door ready if they are called upon. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him get a run pre-origin.

This is the thing. We have genuine first graders. Like we had in the late 2000s and early 2010s and there is competition for spots. Some players will excel and others will head to greener pastures. Like cuthbo, tracks burns, hodkinson, T. rex, etc. I hope that the current mob in charge are as astute as the guys in the past and can work out a core (which admittedly is already their re DCE API turbos Walker afb Tapau) and everyone else who seems promising but aren't essential. And keep the wheat from the chaff. I love years like this it's so interesting as a fan and has a real 2006 almost 2007 feel about it as @Mark from Brisbane has previously and insightfully pointed out.

This team will eventually excel and there will be blokes playing now who have huge wraps but will fall by the wayside and blokes who are our new Shane Rodney's, Mark BRyant and SteVe BElls

Played well the other night, ran some good lines and busy in defence . Cant see him getting a game in front of Thompson and Siro at the start of the year

Manly website has him born in Murwillumbah.....wait for it..... Queensland! lol

Is there any town Qld won't claim??

The amazing people at Manly have changed the Qld to NSW already (yes, I did email them).

So whilst the IT dept cop a bagging at times, credit where it's due!

Well done IT peeps for fixing such a terrible mistake so quickly!

Yay!

Played well the other night, ran some good lines and busy in defence . Cant see him getting a game in front of Thompson and Siro at the start of the year
He is pushing for a bench spot and from there the sky is the limit for him.

I watched the replay (first half) again after reading this thread. Gosiewski played the first 20 mins or so. I could be wrong but he looked like he was limping or had limited movement in his knee towards the end of his spell and his knee was strapped. In fact he distinctly looked like he was running with almost a straight leg towards the end. Not questioning his ability but suggest he may still be on the road to recovery and some way off yet.

He is pushing for a bench spot and from there the sky is the limit for him.
I don't see either of them playing less then 80, maybe for 10mins when Jake gets a rest? Although I would of thought Frank maybe ahead of him due to size can play in the middle or even Lane at a pinch.

Be interesting to see if GoJetSki gets a run this weekend!

If TBaz is going to run out his top 17 he’ll no doubt have the next 5-6 in line playing as reserves as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8