Why did we buy Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My guess would be Drew Hutchison from the dragons,one game and injured,no room on the broom next year I would guess too at the Dragons.I thought he was more a runner/instinct player like DCE/Cullen than an organizer(does have a good kicking game from memory).Tell me @Snake do I win the clock radio?(1 game in 2016 and 3 in 2015).Missed all of 2017 with injury,injured before 2017 started.

Last edited:
Let's all check how many first grade games Croker has played and when I posted it and that should clarify the "rubbery source" that I am haha!!

I have spent all day trying to find the post where you said "Keep an eye out for Hastings replacement, he has played 1 first grade game."

You are a genius mate

Let's all check how many first grade games Croker has played and when I posted it and that should clarify the "rubbery source" that I am haha!!

How's that saying go..............

clock.jpg

I have no connection to the club, but can understand why "management" would want him out the backdoor quietly if "true".

Its a shame though, because he does have skill and a modicum of talent on the park.

Brown should be let go ASAP to get Joel Thompson: now that Croker has been signed , I’m thinking Hastings will be let go.-probably to Storm.

Great, another reserve grade half. Cullen, Hastings, Wright, Cust, Metcalf, Croker - got the reggies covered.
How about something we actually need, Mr Fulton?

Is everyone’s opinion that Hastings is off to the Drizzle purely based that he was seen down there on holidays?

I’ve seen zilch on Twitter or Facebook that this is even a rumour?

In fact Jackson just sent a tweet to young Croker welcoming him to the #BirdGang18

That doesn’t sound like a player who has signed elsewhere!

Probably based on the fact Jackson is on the nose with people who count at Manly because of poor attitude, or so we hear.

Plus it was even posted on our rumoured signings thread a week or two ago, but without any source quoted.
Assuming the rumour of his attitude is true, I hope he turned it around quickly and has earned another chance. If he had the right attitude he'd surely be ready for a shot as our first choice 5/8, or close to.

He’s had attitude problems elsewhere , I guess TBaz May have thought he’d get that under control.

Pity, the kids definitely talented , and CAN KICK GOALS!

Is everyone’s opinion that Hastings is off to the Drizzle purely based that he was seen down there on holidays?

I’ve seen zilch on Twitter or Facebook that this is even a rumour?

In fact Jackson just sent a tweet to young Croker welcoming him to the #BirdGang18

That doesn’t sound like a player who has signed elsewhere!
Hastings as far as i heard recently that he is happy at Manly and wants to work hard in the off season.

Hastings as far as i heard recently that he is happy at Manly and wants to work hard in the off season.
Jackson Hastings won the Ken Stephen Medal at Manly last year, so I don't think he was on the 'nose' at all. I'm not sure how half this stuff is made up, apart from degrading rumours on the 'Social Network'. How could he possibly be awarded one of the most prestigious medals at our club if he 'was on the nose' ...and as a result the club awarding him the award, he was nominated for the overall NRL award.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6