Who's your go to hero ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Whilst we patiently await the inaugural team list Tuesday from our born again leader ... I thought an old fashioned footy debate will help pass the time ..

My son .. who got it from some podcast ... posed the following question to me ..

There is one minute to go on the clock ... you are down by 3 points, a try is needed. You get a turnover 40m out and 6 tackles to win the game. Who is the one player you want in your team ....

For further controversy ... 2 answers are req'd ...

1) Any player from any era from any club ...

2) Which player in our current squad must get his hands on the ball ...

My answers are .. 1) Alfie Langer 2) DCE

Whilst we patiently await the inaugural team list Tuesday from our born again leader ... I thought an old fashioned footy debate will help pass the time ..

My son .. who got it from some podcast ... posed the following question to me ..

There is one minute to go on the clock ... you are down by 3 points, a try is needed. You get a turnover 40m out and 6 tackles to win the game. Who is the one player you want in your team ....

For further controversy ... 2 answers are req'd ...

1) Any player from any era from any club ...

2) Which player in our current squad must get his hands on the ball ...

My answers are .. 1) Alfie Langer 2) DCE
Great Sunday morning footy chat @Woodsie

My one-eyed bias says
1) Jamie 'Fkn Killer' Lyon
2) Big Gaucamole

1) Slater love him or hate him, he was of one of the best competitors and finishers I’ve watched, followed the ball everywhere, with every skill in the book, speed, smarts and an insane determination to win, he scores the try!
2) Turbo playing as a free roving centre three quarter as in Origin, (only because Bill is wearing the 1) with the smarts, the size, the will and the ability to set his shadow off for the try line and most likely back him up just in case.
Those 2 would give you a pretty good shot at steeling the victory.
Could easily replace Slater with Snake to keep it all Manly and still believe we steel the victory.

BEAVER! AND JAMIE KILLER LYON.

When we needed something special in a game these 2 generally delivered.

How good was it to see beaver score his last try for us in the 40-nil GF demolishing of the scum.

Current player Turbo.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4