Who's bandwagon you jumping on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Raiders 1st (enjoy watching them)
Panthers 2nd (for Petro)
Dragons - never

i live out near penrith so ill jump on their wagon, they dont give me much to hate about them like others. wouldn't complain if the raiders come through and go all the way though either.
no care at all for any of the others.

I'll jump on Roosters for Freddy,i used to watch 2 games a week,Carney is the new Freddy
and Saints,for my family

I would like the Panthers to win. Don't really like anyone else. If Campese wasn't a raider I would like them too, but Campese is a wanker, so is his team.

For me in order of preference:
1. Raiders;
2. Titans;
3. Penrith;
4. Tigers;
5. Eastern Suburbs Rorters;
6. St Choke.

Jethro link said:
For me in order of preference:
1. Raiders;
2. Titans;
3. Penrith;
4. Tigers;
5. Eastern Suburbs Rorters;
6. St Choke.

Not a bad list but I would put the rorters above the tigers. Though I keep changing my mind on that.

I don't really care who wins it from here

My wallet has had money on the Tigers since the pre season and also has a Dragons v Titans GF ticket sitting in it

I would love for the Raiders to beat the Dragons in the GF although I don't think that this is possible. ANYBODY to beat the Dragons!!!

I am not jumping on any other teams bandwagon, now that the eagles are out i couldnt  care less who wins it , im just looking forward to a full strength manly side including brett stewart at his dynamic explosive best.

A friend of mine who is a massive chooks supporter rang me today and told me her test had come back as positive for cancer, so I will be cheering them on for her sake.

Faiders

Mainly because like Manly, they were snubbed all year by the networks. They didn't even get put on Monday nights by FOX so they were virtually never on TV and had to play many lousy Saturday nights, like Manly. Plus they are an entertaining side and sans the love fest and favouritism the the tiggers, st merge, foosters, and bronze coast get.

I'll live with Penrif because if they were to win, nobody would give a stuff.

NYEagle

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7