Who's bandwagon you jumping on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagles of course. Philadelphia Eagles that is. I suppose living on the Goldy I should go for the Titans but Nathan Friend just ****s me so much I cant stand the little ****. Raiders wouldnt bug me nor Panthers except they were super league clubs so its out of them. The others can go and **** themselves especially Saint arseholes and West NRL darlings ****wit Tigers.

Haha looks like i'll be the only Dragons 'supporter' around here.  Mind you, it's because the wife, her mum and late father are Dragons fans and they I turned them into Manly co-fans so it's only fair.

I mean, having a staunch Dragons man who was in his 70's go from hating Choc to cheering for him...i'll pay that back. 

Eagle Eyed Cherry link said:
I dont mind the Titans, good side to watch & Scott Prince seems like a good bloke.
I don't know about that, I wouldn't buy a used house off him :)

Raiders for me, less players to dislike in their team.

I have two son in laws, one a Souths fan, the other a Panthers fan....so for me the choccy Soldiers.

And like most don't really give a **** BUT geez I hope St Choke.....Choke

The only reason i will be watching footy from this point till 2011 is that footy and a morning surf makes beer go down well. Thats about it really.

I don't particularly like them, especially that douche Nathan Friend, but the Gold Coast winning the premiership would be a positive for the game with the new afl club starting up there.

jjai link said:
go raiders....

Agree, has to be Raiders.
Also agree on anybody buts Saints. It's the only thing I have left over my ex girlfriend.. just have to bring up 31 years lol

I'd be happy for any of those left except, like everyone else, NOT the Dragons.

Panthers, Raiders are both Super League clubs....so there out

Titans....nah. Not after we got Chechined and they came around to give it to us

Tigers....no bloody way. Not with Robbie Diver and the fool Marshall

So that leaves me with the Dragons v Roosters in the GF....and the Dragons choke again

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6