Who should we sign?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm curious now @Woodsie. Why's this bloke a household name in China. I can feel a punch line approaching?

Not my punch line, but the old heads will tell you that one of the reasons Ribot the mouthpiece gave for starting the Super League was that the then ARL lead by Ken Artherson were incompetent and that the game was so good they were going to take it Global and names like Meninga and Daley would be household names in China.

Not my punch line, but the old heads will tell you that one of the reasons Ribot the mouthpiece gave for starting the Super League was that the then ARL lead by Ken Artherson were incompetent and that the game was so good they were going to take it Global and names like Meninga and Daley would be household names in China.
And they are...
Mei-nin-gah: is Chinese for political backflip; sometimes also used to mean token leader made to look better than he/she is
Dei-Li: is the Chinese name given to a daughter that can't be married off due to unattractive and disproportionate facial features.

firstly i would be looking at a secondrower about to hit it big.

Throw a bit of cash at this guy called Billy Bainbridge.

Second find a hooker who can pass (if Hastings doesn't turn into a hooker) and get api onto the bench to tear teams a new one when tired.

But this is all next year speak so we could have 15 more players cash as well

I like the look of the young Panthers prop Villiame Kikau. 32 tries in 42 games and player of the year in 2015 NYC.
6'5" 120kg 21yrs old.
Already made an impact for the Panthers this year.

Awesome potential and wouldn't break the bank.
Penrith is a good place to go shopping, they have more talent than they can keep.

no old broken down forwards living off yesterday's dynamism please
only big money players we should be looking at are hookers and 5/8s

One or any number of Wade Graham, Aaron Woods, Christian Welch, Albert Vete, Felise Kaufusi, Jai Arrow or Agnatius Paasi. Yup there's plenty options, would also love some extra quality depth

Kane Evans and Alex Glenn are both off contract and they've both got a bit of mongrel about them.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10