Who should we sign?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Holmsey

Bencher
Now that Matai and Stewart have officialy (almost) retired what do we do with this massive amount of cash we have? Do we front end DCEs contract? Who would you guys like to see the money spent on?

I dont think we will see a centre turbo . Walker and kelly could be there long term . Id say a big meater eater frontrower and a winger + maybe throw in a 6 for the next few years.

I dont think we will see a centre turbo . Walker and kelly could be there long term . Id say a big meater eater frontrower and a winger + maybe throw in a 6 for the next few years.
I can't see us buying a 6 with Green, Hastings, Cullen and Tom Wright all on our books. I agree with a middle forward and a back.

My top pick would be Jake Bird but with newcastle offering 900k per year might be a bit steep to top. Realistically im thinking we will investing in a top line back rower. Contracts mean nothing these day so it could be anyone and not just someone coming off contract

I'm thinking our back row is missing a star. I'd throw in wing, but we have never paid massive amounts for wingers.

Except for maybe Ken Irvine or Kerry Boustead, Dale Shearer, that Frenchy bastard that started super league and became a household name in china

Are we sure that there will be any money? Remember that Jake and Tom both receive massive upgrades for the next 3 years. Have they used up the money freed up by Steve and Brett retiring?

I hope there is some left over but I'm not confident.

Except for maybe Ken Irvine or Kerry Boustead, Dale Shearer, that Frenchy bastard that started super league and became a household name in china
Was Rowdy an unknown teenager when we plucked him from Mackay?

Boustead, Irvine. Before my time. But those blokes were paid in beers yeah:)

Are we sure that there will be any money? Remember that Jake and Tom both receive massive upgrades for the next 3 years. Have they used up the money freed up by Steve and Brett retiring?

I hope there is some left over but I'm not confident.
I hope we will be ok given we have lost an astronomical amount of players including some on decent coin like Jamie, Mateo, Jamie B etc.

If I remember correctly, the father in law tells this story about how the best Lock QLD has ever produced, went to Manly and could only cut it as a winger. Could that be Ribot? But yeah we might have paid big for him.

If I remember correctly, the father in law tells this story about how the best Lock QLD has ever produced, went to Manly and could only cut it as a winger. Could that be Ribot? But yeah we might have paid big for him.

That would be Ribot, he played lock in the local Brisbane compand may have played there for QLD, but we did have a fairly handy forward pack and he did go okay at winger.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6