Who should be the Manly Coach?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you want as Manly coach?

• Des

Votes: 75 45.7%
  • Flanagan

Votes: 26 15.9%
  • Siebold

Votes: 21 12.8%
  • Hannah

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • S Hales

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Ryles

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • The Silvertails

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Barrett 2.0

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Toovey

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • B Fulton

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters
Stress Wtf GIF

Silvertails.

Stats man: @Disco
Head Coach: @Woodsie
Motivational coach: @BOZO
Assistant Coach: @Technical Coach
Assistant Coach: @maxta
New Owner: @God (who else?)
Player welfare and education (or Re-education): @SeaEagleRock8
Media: @Dan
Travel: @Mark from Brisbane
Recruitment: @Wombat64
Recruitment: @robbiea
Recruitment: @Eagle of London (overseas)
Recruitment: @Snake
CFO: @Ryan
Merchandise and marketing: @NYEagle
Memberships: @The Wheel
Memberships: @Mitch
Junior Development: @Darren
Junior Development: @Smokin Joe
Security: @frank stokes

Have I missed anyone ?
May I please be considered for the Inclusivity and Wokeness coach ?

So from sounds of it, Des has lost most of his control including both say on recruitment and assistants. He is as good as done, I be honest this can go one of 2 ways. And given scott penn is involved it will turn to ****

So from sounds of it, Des has lost most of his control including both say on recruitment and assistants. He is as good as done, I be honest this can go one of 2 ways. And given scott penn is involved it will turn to ****
Interview Crying GIF

That'll do me ... if that nit picking Moose @globaleagle comes anywhere near the playing group and starts in on their spelling .... I'm out !!!!

Good to know! haha

Anyway, it's been a few years since I've commented on spelling and will often just fix thread titles quietly.

In fact I've let more mistakes go than you've incorrectly used 'post post script' abbreviations.

(which I know you do on purpose... or porpoise.)

Besides, behind the scenes shifty types don't usually dirty their hands with the other riff raff.

Silvertails.

Stats man: @Disco
Head Coach: @Woodsie
Motivational coach: @BOZO
Assistant Coach: @Technical Coach
Assistant Coach: @maxta
New Owner: @God (who else?)
Player welfare and education (or Re-education): @SeaEagleRock8
Media: @Dan
Travel: @Mark from Brisbane
Recruitment: @Wombat64
Recruitment: @robbiea
Recruitment: @Eagle of London (overseas)
Recruitment: @Snake
CFO: @Ryan
Merchandise and marketing: @NYEagle
Memberships: @The Wheel
Memberships: @Mitch
Junior Development: @Darren
Junior Development: @Smokin Joe
Security: @frank stokes

Have I missed anyone ?
I reckon @mickfromQld would be good for motivation as well ..... he's tell it like it is

I know I'll get panned for this, but, Slater was talked about for a while. Great debut winning SOO at his first attempt, and has a good tactical brain. Our pacifica contingent would really warm to Slaters style of coaching and would have them playing at the top of there game. Anyways, this isn't going to happen, but then again stranger things have happened. In the meantime... I'm backing Des.

I know I'll get panned for this, but, Slater was talked about for a while. Great debut winning SOO at his first attempt, and has a good tactical brain. Our pacifica contingent would really warm to Slaters style of coaching and would have them playing at the top of there game. Anyways, this isn't going to happen, but then again stranger things have happened. In the meantime... I'm backing Des.
I can’t believe there’s at least two of us!

Who’d of thought it would ever come to this?
I couldn’t stand him as a player but, I’m shocked at how differently I view him as a coach and game analyst

I can’t believe there’s at least two of us!

Who’d of thought it would ever come to this?
I couldn’t stand him as a player but, I’m shocked at how differently I view him as a coach and game analyst
Probably a lot more than just us R3, as it's only our distain for anything purple that's holding back positive comments about Slater.

Surely those voting for Des can see his deficiencies, or don't they attend games? Poor player selection, poor bench rotation, lack of a game plan, inability to play out the 80, no attacking options, no defensive ability. How we finished 11th and not 15th is a miracle.
I voted Des because I looked at who else was on the list

I get the feeling that the same **** that was done to Tooves is starting to happen with Des. Leaks to the press, white anting & general bastardry.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4