Who should be the Manly Coach?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you want as Manly coach?

• Des

Votes: 75 45.7%
  • Flanagan

Votes: 26 15.9%
  • Siebold

Votes: 21 12.8%
  • Hannah

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • S Hales

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Ryles

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • The Silvertails

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Barrett 2.0

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Toovey

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • B Fulton

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters
20 brain dead morons voted for Spoonbold.

More importantly why isn't @Ryan an option for coach. He's finally get paid for Yarts :p

More importantly why isn't @Ryan an option for coach. He's finally get paid for Yarts :p
Got a family mate. Taking a job at the Sea Eagles under Scott Penn is like Walking the Green Mile. I'd basically be on borrowed time like all his other employees, so couldn't afford the risk haha.

That, or working for Penn is like getting an acting gig on The Walking Dead. Long term potential is let's say at a minimum.

Silvertails.

Stats man: @Disco
Head Coach: @Woodsie
Motivational coach: @BOZO
Assistant Coach: @Technical Coach
Assistant Coach: @maxta
New Owner: @God (who else?)
Player welfare and education (or Re-education): @SeaEagleRock8
Media: @Dan
Travel: @Mark from Brisbane
Recruitment: @Wombat64
Recruitment: @robbiea
Recruitment: @Eagle of London (overseas)
Recruitment: @Snake
CFO: @Ryan
Merchandise and marketing: @NYEagle
Memberships: @The Wheel
Memberships: @Mitch
Junior Development: @Darren
Junior Development: @Smokin Joe
Security: @frank stokes

Have I missed anyone ?
Assistant my ass, maybe in name but in the background i run it all, i don't mind others taking the accolades though.

The greatest coaches on the planet are right here , I voted Silvertails.

**** all the rest , we are the best !!

Although @Technical Coach is a bit too technical and doesn’t show enough emotion , so we’ll make him an external advisor.

All the club needs is right here , we are experts in our own lunchtime.

It’ll be the first ever team coached by fans.

Absolutely ground breaking !!
I'm still learning the "Manly clap clap clap" chant, haven't nailed the timing or the "emotion" yet.

Is Techo the bogan form of Technical but with tattoos.

I was pulled over for a random breath test by a Policeoooo(Polico) recently who looked like a tool with his arm tats and i couldn't take him seriously.

Who gives a fuk? Tattoos don’t impede anyone’s ability to do their job. Stop being a flog. Dead set the biggest dribbler on here.

Who gives a fuk? Tattoos don’t impede anyone’s ability to do their job. Stop being a flog. Dead set the biggest dribbler on here.
They never reach far enough into the coaching ranks to have success. How many successful coaches are full of tattoos in the world of sport i wonder?

You might get a few who have a lazy one off on the body hidden away but other than that to me it shows weakness and hard to respect such types with tattoos all over the place.

So has Siebold actually signed anywhere yet? Wouldn't you think the Official Manly Sea Eagles would say he is next coach? Might be a smoke screen for someone else maybe?

So has Siebold actually signed anywhere yet? Wouldn't you think the Official Manly Sea Eagles would say he is next coach? Might be a smoke screen for someone else maybe?

They can't yet, because that would affect the Dessie pay-out situation .... best wait until either that is sorted .. or a court case is inevitable ..

I’m one of the morons, well it won’t be des, Toovey, Flanagan, .. Hannay maybe but he wound be chewn alive, it’s a near impossible gig. Seibold? Is seasoned tough. Previously awarded nrl coach of the year. I won’t put money on it that will succeed , I’m not that much of a moron

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7