Who replaces kelly ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My go would be bring in Anderson to the wing
And Jorge T play center.

Then you lose everything that Jorge is good at. Give him the ball close to line and he barges over. His hitups after a kick are almost the best in the league..

Whilst he isn't the best under the high ball. The opposition need to get the ball in our 20. They need to kick to that side and sometimes he actually does catch the ball or stop a try being scored.

Jorge is very much maligned and if we improve our defense, which Des should. Jorge will be a massive asset.

As @Snake has confirmed we won’t be buying anyone, Kelly was released to assist with the cap so anyone thinking we are going to sign a name player to replace is “ dreaming”.

2019 isn’t going to be this incredible , wonderful , 180 degree turnaround from what we experienced in 2018.

BUT

Look at the games we just gave away , or lost by a few , and even with what’s left Hasler “ should” get them fitter and better managed and those games hopefully will be a different result.

But there’s no way we will be able to realistically compete against the $15 million Roosters side or a few others at the top just yet.

The backs will come from what we have on the books already and we will just have to be happy with that, and yes that includes Tafua, Parker and Suli.
only $15million, i wonder how many of their starters they would have to rest to get it down to that!:giggle:

Then you lose everything that Jorge is good at. Give him the ball close to line and he barges over. His hitups after a kick are almost the best in the league..

Whilst he isn't the best under the high ball. The opposition need to get the ball in our 20. They need to kick to that side and sometimes he actually does catch the ball or stop a try being scored.

Jorge is very much maligned and if we improve our defense, which Des should. Jorge will be a massive asset.
Ive said for years, Jorge is good at catching the ball on the run, its when he is planted under it he gets the yipes or is out jumped.

This is a hard one to really predict , looks like that by releasing Kelly , there is some confidence some of the remaining outside backs will measure up . Garrick seemed to be in good form as a centre for his Dragons intrust cup side at the end of last season , Funa showed some good signs , obviously some mixed ratings on Suli to perform effectively there but can not be discounted and Elliot could easily come into contention as well . Guess that it will also be determined with taking into account the best available wing options as well and with Jorge as a front runner naturally also . Parker just a maybe as things now stand . Essentially 4 guys to vie for a vacant centre position and wing spots also a factor to consider in that process . No doubt a bit of talent to choose from and very hopefully and for the vacant centre spot , one of these contenders will be able to fit the bill to partner Walker , at least initially .

This is a hard one to really predict , looks like that by releasing Kelly , there is some confidence some of the remaining outside backs will measure up . Garrick seemed to be in good form as a centre for his Dragons intrust cup side at the end of last season , Funa showed some good signs , obviously some mixed ratings on Suli to perform effectively there but can not be discounted and Elliot could easily come into contention as well . Guess that it will also be determined with taking into account the best available wing options as well and with Jorge as a front runner naturally also . Parker just a maybe as things now stand . Essentially 4 guys to vie for a vacant centre position and wing spots also a factor to consider in that process . No doubt a bit of talent to choose from and very hopefully and for the vacant centre spot , one of these contenders will be able to fit the bill to partner Walker , at least initially .
Id be surprised if we dont add another outside back and that would leave 1 spot in our squad probably another forward. Again we might not get superstars but id be looking at a Blake Ayshford type whos got the experience without breaking the bank. As for another forward there's gotta be someone decent out there looking for a fresh start. The rest of the squad is ok in my opinion. Maybe perrett winterstein are the 2 you'd look to offload.

Excuse my ignorance but where has it been said that Will Hopoate is even a chance of returning or the Dogs are keen to do business?

I believe there is money left anyways, maybe not a lot. seems to be quite a bit of smoke and mirrors going on lately. If we can find someone to take Perrett and Frank I believe there would be enough to buy someone good, most likely a back.
We need them as back ups.. once siro gets his mandatory season ending injury frank will be needed and perrett could come good under the guidance of Des and crusher. He always looks like he pooped his pants lol maybe Des can change that too Lol

We need them as back ups.. once siro gets his mandatory season ending injury frank will be needed and perrett could come good under the guidance of Des and crusher. He always looks like he pooped his pants lol maybe Des can change that too Lol
I agree mate . Lets see how the players respond under Des and his coaching staff

he's also one of the best metre gaining wingers in the game, especially returning the ball and running off the first tackle.

Im in Bundaberg proud rugby league town many great players from here,the local footy was more interesting and entertaining, turned off by the past season i stream every game cant remember aseason where i turned off the games early .To be honest i started to watch all games and finnished watching only half to the end.U could just tell what was going to happen lol wife was happy got more done around house VERY VERY **** YEAR

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2