Who replaces kelly ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well then ..... take her down to training ... :rofl:

Parker is still only 22 ..... and last year I saw players run around James Roberts, Latrell Mitchell, Michael Jennings, Will Hopoate, and every other centre in the comp ... I even remember seeing players run around Jamie Lyons and Stevie Matai .......
Woodsie woodsie woodsie.... Roberts, Mitchell, Jennings, Hopoate, Lyon and Matai were all amazing, established first graders at 22. The fact that Parker is 22 is irrelevant. If he was 19..... then maybe.
Please start your reply with 'Blakey Blakey Blakey......' @:D

Interesting thoughts... I agree that Will Hopoate has better vision (experience) and a better passing game... but for that reason I would put him at fullback. If Tom Trbyoevic gets good ball at centre, he will be electric.

I still believe that unless we had another gun fullback, Tom's running game would be wasted in the centres. And I don't see Hopoate as a gun fullback, just a solid one.

Woodsie woodsie woodsie.... Roberts, Mitchell, Jennings, Hopoate, Lyon and Matai were all amazing, established first graders at 22. The fact that Parker is 22 is irrelevant. If he was 19..... then maybe.
Please start your reply with 'Blakey Blakey Blakey......' @:D

Blakey Blakey Blakey .... my point was that even those amazing established FG'ers at 22 were and still are being run around on occasion ..... it is a not well known fact that every first grade centre .... has another first grade centre trying to beat him every game ... and sometimes the other first grade player beats the first first grade player but later that first first grade player may beat the other first grade player ..... it is why the first first grade player and the other first grade player are both playng first grade .....

Aitken has made most players marking him look stupid on more than one occasion ..... including internationals ....

Last edited:
I'd put Tom ahead at fullback over Hoppa at Manly every day of the week.
Point being, Hoppa isnt at Manly.
If you think it ,it will become reality ,Is in reality unreal.

As @Snake has confirmed we won’t be buying anyone, Kelly was released to assist with the cap so anyone thinking we are going to sign a name player to replace is “ dreaming”.

2019 isn’t going to be this incredible , wonderful , 180 degree turnaround from what we experienced in 2018.

BUT

Look at the games we just gave away , or lost by a few , and even with what’s left Hasler “ should” get them fitter and better managed and those games hopefully will be a different result.

But there’s no way we will be able to realistically compete against the $15 million Roosters side or a few others at the top just yet.

The backs will come from what we have on the books already and we will just have to be happy with that, and yes that includes Tafua, Parker and Suli.
I have been saying probably need to give it 2-3 years before we get back truly being a contender for the title.
At best next year 7th or 8th with what we have to work with.

Anyone able to share some thoughts on Kaioa (?) and Funa? I’ve seen Funa play maybe once, but he was coming back from injury so didn’t show much.

Why do people want Tafua at centre? He isn't mobile enough, he has no experience in positioning his outside man and defending in the centre is the hardest position in the field. Pretty ridiculous suggestion in my opinion and has zero chance of happening I hope

If they’re not good enough and there’s no money to recruit, Those managing everything will find a way. Players will still leave us you’d think, and opportunities will open up.

If we really are forced to bring up 2 players then surely Anderson and Amone are the 2. However I believe we will be adding a player or 2 from outside our squad, maybe not superstars but solid players.

Well then ..... take her down to training ... :rofl:

Parker is still only 22 ..... and last year I saw players run around James Roberts, Latrell Mitchell, Michael Jennings, Will Hopoate, and every other centre in the comp ... I even remember seeing players run around Jamie Lyons and Stevie Matai .......
Parker - defn ‘ from the word to park - to remain stationary, to watch others pass by, to move out of the way, move then stop, allow others to pass, ’

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8