Who is this???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Confirmed or just a rumour?

It is 100% true won't be confirmed by the club (all this comes from our club not the rorters) . Liam signed with the rorters last season for 3 years starting in 17. The club know and that is why the rorters wanted him released early (part of bj deal). They were never interested in bj they were just using him as leverage in getting knight released early.
That's why that deal fell over. For source cannot give up.

It is 100% true won't be confirmed by the club (all this comes from our club not the rorters) . Liam signed with the rorters last season for 3 years starting in 17. The club know and that is why the rorters wanted him released early (part of bj deal). They were never interested in bj they were just using him as leverage in getting knight released early.
How did he really hurt his foot?

Sad if true as the roosters are not the right culture for young players to be at.

Unfortunately I don't see Liam playing any first grade this year as fulton won't develop talent for another club

Explains why we are chasing Cordner

Sad if true as the roosters are not the right culture for young players to be at.

Unfortunately I don't see Liam playing any first grade this year as fulton won't develop talent for another club

Explains why we are chasing Cordner
Arko's you hurt us, we hurt you approach.

Liam signed with the rorters last season for 3 years starting in 17
The Liam Knight story is true. Basically the club can't make him an offer
2 claiming to know inside info, but different truths. It's so hard to know what to believe, there's one new member making their first post and one who's been here since Adam and Eve, who can say?

I'm going to tell you that this is not 100% correct and over the line.. And I won't give up my source other than to say its from a rooster...
The facts are yes the roosters want knight and are going really hard.. Massive overs for a kid.. The roosters know his potential and we rate him,
Manly are doing everything they can to match the offer and it means having to cut a couple of players early.. As we all know we have been trying to do, the reason is that the money being offered by the roosters is putting pressure on the kid at such a young age that manly fear he may jump ship before they can table a fair offer.. He is a priority to manly but they are not going to beach salary cap rules to keep him. This is also a trump card for the roosters, big money, 3 year deal, sign now for 2017, where as manly can't get close without causing issues with the salary cap.. So not a done deal but this puts the club in a crappy position..
Manly are hoping he remains patient but money can really cloud the waters.
Everything I've read and heard on this kid is he wants to stay but if the money is to big and timing not right you can't keep everyone. So sit and wait, if he leaves it won't be from lack of trying.

2 claiming to know inside info, but different truths. It's so hard to know what to believe, there's one new member making their first post and one who's been here since Adam and Eve, who can say?
Well not sure either, but I'd believe Adam before Eve. He was doing fine until he trusted her with that apple thing.

I'm going to tell you that this is not 100% correct and over the line.. And I won't give up my source other than to say its from a rooster...
The facts are yes the roosters want knight and are going really hard.. Massive overs for a kid.. The roosters know his potential and we rate him,
Manly are doing everything they can to match the offer and it means having to cut a couple of players early.. As we all know we have been trying to do, the reason is that the money being offered by the roosters is putting pressure on the kid at such a young age that manly fear he may jump ship before they can table a fair offer.. He is a priority to manly but they are not going to beach salary cap rules to keep him. This is also a trump card for the roosters, big money, 3 year deal, sign now for 2017, where as manly can't get close without causing issues with the salary cap.. So not a done deal but this puts the club in a crappy position..
Everything I've read and heard on this kid is he wants to stay but if the money is to big and timing not right you can't keep everyone. So sit and wait, if he leaves it won't be from lack of trying.
How did he hurt his foot?

If he's gone then why not tell the source until I see a source I will not believe you

I'll be disappointed if we can't keep Liam knight. But if we can't I'd be happy with guerra, cordner or napa in return.

If he's gone then why not tell the source until I see a source I will not believe you

I'm telling you he has not signed with roosters yet.. So how can I tell you the source of this if it's in the process, ask the people telling us it's already happened their source.
He is still signed to us and that's fact.
All I can say is my source is an ex rooster player and a friend

I'll be disappointed if we can't keep Liam knight. But if we can't I'd be happy with guerra, cordner or napa in return.
If we loose liam that will definitely happen, If liam is patient we will let go a few off contact players keep Liam and get Cordner. And roosters will be pissed!

Back on topic: So how is Bronnie planning to save Brookie Oval? She is just trying to save her career. How many politicians have actually done something to help out Brookie Oval? We are in an electorate with the most powerful political figures in the NSW Government, and not so long ago the Federal Government, yet we still have this threat of losing our Fortress.
Where's the Captain's Call to inject $100-Million to build a modern stadium somewhere on the north side of Sydney? It's pathetic that that we 1.5-million residents of Sydney's 'north harbour' are not considered for facilities (although, all credit to the NSW Liberals for actually building a new hospital - not just jaw-boning about it).
Now we need a multi-purpose stadium for league, union, soccer, concerts, conferences and events.

Back on topic: So how is Bronnie planning to save Brookie Oval? She is just trying to save her career. How many politicians have actually done something to help out Brookie Oval? We are in an electorate with the most powerful political figures in the NSW Government, and not so long ago the Federal Government, yet we still have this threat of losing our Fortress.
Where's the Captain's Call to inject $100-Million to build a modern stadium somewhere on the north side of Sydney? It's pathetic that that we 1.5-million residents of Sydney's 'north harbour' are not considered for facilities (although, all credit to the NSW Liberals for actually building a new hospital - not just jaw-boning about it).
Now we need a multi-purpose stadium for league, union, soccer, concerts, conferences and events.
If they get the road and associated infrastructure right, the location picked for the new hospital is inspired. And the future sale of the old Mona Vale and Manly headland hospital (water view) sites will be a windfall.

Yes, we had the once off opportunity to get something serious done about Brookie (or another Northern site) - and it seems the opportunity has fully passed us by. And with the Right not wanting to tax the rich (super, capital gains), and the Left not wanting to tax the poor (GST), and each blocking the other, there's no prospect of budget deficits being fixed in the foreseeable future.

NSW Liberals are not building the new hospital. A private company is and will then profit from running it. The government isn't paying a cent. Just another example of the northern beaches getting screwed for being a safe seat.

Although they (the government) are upgrading the surrounding road network to the tune of $300+ mil.

Just a pity they truncated the Dee Why to St Ives County Road corridor at Forest Way ( adjacent to the Belrose Ambulance Station). That was no doubt planned 50 odd years ago, around the same time as the hospital site was set aside for future development. Back when the state planned things well in advance.

If they had built that road by now, much of what is planned for Forest Way (in particular) would be unnecessary.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4