Who is this???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
image.png

The guy on the left (our left) of Bishop.

Liam Knight unders 20's front rower played in GF. In my opinion is going to be a star..Let's hope we retain him long term before the roosters grab him...I think Will play a number of first grade games in 2016...

Liam knight but he is off to the roosters this year or next it's certain manly aren't offering him what he wants which a promised spot on the team and big money

Liam knight but he is off to the roosters this year or next it's certain manly aren't offering him what he wants which a promised spot on the team and big money

Yeah right.. Well if that's his attitude see ya later.. Dont let the door hit you on the way out..... We have had many many talented juniors have to wait their time and take less money to stay and be part of Manlys culture, beaver, tooves, kosef, foz, King, Gardner, blah blah, and they did the hard yards with the right attitude to succeed. We don't need big headed w*****s never have and never will. Saying that I don't think Liam is going anywhere, I just think it's a lot of s**t talk from people wanting to destabilise the kid and undermine manly. Let's see how smart the kids really is..

The Liam Knight story is true. Basically the club can't make him an offer because they haven't been able to get rid of the players they thought they could, having spent big on new recruits.

Several clubs chasing Knight.

I real shame because the kid is good.

The Liam Knight story is true. Basically the club can't make him an offer because they haven't been able to get rid of the players they thought they could, having spent big on new recruits.

Hey but hang on a bit there. Knight is signed for 2016 and Manly has a large number of players coming off contract at the end of 2016. How can they not have quite a lot of money available for 2017 onwards,and not forgetting the likely salary cap increase.

According to information available the players coming off contract at the end of 2016 include Buhrer, Burgess, Hodges, John, Lataka, Lawrence, Leary, Lyon, Mateo, Satini, Starling, Symonds, Taufua just to name a few. If there's not enough cash available to retain Knight from losing some of that lot, someone's accounting needs another look.

Last edited:

But we have a heap of players off contract at the end of the year so surely we can give him an increased contract then?

Afterall he is sitll under contract this year.

How do you know?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8