Who is this???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NSW Liberals are not building the new hospital. A private company is and will then profit from running it. The government isn't paying a cent. Just another example of the northern beaches getting screwed for being a safe seat.
Really?? I'm pretty sure I saw Mike Baird and Jilliane Skinner on the earth moving equipment!??
Genaraly most company's like to pull profit.
And I personally wouldn't want to employ or appoint one that didn't....
One comes to mind.... -$40 000 000 000.000 "loss" yes that is 40 "billion" dollars
Give or take a billion or two.. what's a billion or two between us hard working battlers anyway!!??
Yes, I would be happy to pay a bit more to actually see the results, don't knock the Baird government. That man gets $hit done!

Anyway enough of that ,GO MANLY!

Last edited:
The hospital is a PPP. Public and private money.

Now we just need a modern stadium built on the old Mona vale hospital site ;0)

And they'll have to change the name of poor forest high. The forest is but a memory.

I seem to recall since the 1920s that there was a rail link intended for the Northern Beaches. Some even suggested light rail. The Spit is an impediment but there were always other options even cross country from St Ives. Another dream too far.

Bradfield had plans for a railway to the peninsula, through Frenchs' Forest. The additional platforms/tunnels at Nth Sydney were built for that purpose.

And trams did run on the peninsula, right up until September 1939. The lines were removed due to lack of patronage. At The Spit, they had a punt to take them across. Who knows, if they had kept the entire team network, they might have built a high-level replacement bridge at The Spit in the 1950s (to get rid of the messy tram crossing set-up), and not another low opening bridge. Solving two problems that have bedevilled the area ever since - an opening bridge and a paucity of public transport to the Northern Beaches, in one stroke.

Last edited:
Really?? I'm pretty sure I saw Mike Baird and Jilliane Skinner on the earth moving equipment!??
Genaraly most company's like to pull profit.
And I personally wouldn't want to employ or appoint one that didn't....
One comes to mind.... -$40 000 000 000.000 "loss" yes that is 40 "billion" dollars
Give or take a billion or two.. what's a billion or two between us hard working battlers anyway!!??
Yes, I would be happy to pay a bit more to actually see the results, don't knock the Baird government. That man gets $hit done!

Anyway enough of that ,GO MANLY!
I never knocked the Baird government, just not going to credit him for something he isn't doing. I am actually pretty happy with what he is doing for the state as a whole. The northern beaches is another issue though. That man gets $hit done (everywhere else except his electorate).

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8