Who has entered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm having Chinese with a bunch of mates across from the pub pregame. If I get picked, hope I can keep it down.

Sooooo anybody heard anything???????
Had a game of touch tonight and I have declared myself a certain starter.
I am just waiting on the call....waiting........waiting........waiting.......waiting...
ring damn you ring....:huh:

Clint said:
I am just waiting on the call....waiting........waiting........waiting.......waiting...

Haha.

***Crickets***

I think the entry to the comp finishes today so I guess tomorrow morning we'll know the lucky winners.

Mals said:
Clint said:

Haha.

***Crickets***

I think the entry to the comp finishes today so I guess tomorrow morning we'll know the lucky winners.

ok cool. Thanks Mals. So I'm still a chance then. Yay. :)

If Ridgey plays then make sure of the tag, wouldn't want him playing on and setting up a try.

I saw someone on Twitter bragging about making the team so they have obviously announced it.

Yeah I would say the team has been picked... I didn't even make the reserves bench :(

Any luck @Clint @Shoe1 ???

Nah mate. Well that sucks big ones. :mad: Not happy Jan :mad: I hope at least one of us true supporters from Silvertails gets a run.

Shoe1 said:
I'm in. Sorry not see you there Clint.

Congrats Shoe! Enjoy the game & let us know which player on the oval is you. Perhaps on the back of your jersey organise to have "Shoe1" imprinted on it ;)

Mals said:
Shoe1 said:
I'm in. Sorry not see you there Clint.

Congrats Shoe! Enjoy the game & let us know which player on the oval is you. Perhaps on the back of your jersey organise to have "Shoe1" imprinted on it ;)

Especially before one of the legends imprints one of theirs on you!

:p

I'll update this thread on the night and let you know my sock colour or something. The club is providing t shirts to players to wear. My ambition is to at least catch the ball and pass it without looking like a goose!:p

After missing out on selection in the run on squad, I have put in an application as waterboy!

What's your choice of beverage @Shoe1 and I'll make sure you get the 'special' water bottle. :p

Shoe1 said:
I'll update this thread on the night and let you know my sock colour or something. The club is providing t shirts to players to wear. My ambition is to at least catch the ball and pass it without looking like a goose!:p

Good work. What time does the touch game start?

Mals said:
Shoe1 said:

Good work. What time does the touch game start?

It is in between Holden Cup and the main game, so sometime between 645 at the earliest and would need to be over by 730

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6