Who has entered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
The Manly Legends of '96 v Members touch footy game.
On before the Roosters game
My reason for playing
"even though the legends are old has beens, I'd make them feel as though they have still got it :)"

We are coming down for this game. Hope I get picked :D

I've entered:
"In 1996 I was too small, slow and untalented to play for Manly. Now in 2014, I'm 45 and ready for my Brookie debut!"

Shoe1 said:
I've entered:
"In 1996 I was too small, slow and untalented to play for Manly. Now in 2014, I'm 45 and ready for my Brookie debut!"

haha nice shoe1. Sounds like you and I'd be a great place to start mate. They could build an awesome team around us that'd make Beaver & Co feel really good about themselves. :p

Might be a bit easier marking Terry Hill these days. He's the size of a battleship now! ;)

Hope someone films it and put it up for us expats to see

Mals said:
Might be a bit easier marking Terry Hill these days. He's the size of a battleship now! ;)

A hint for whoever's marking John Hoppa - don't go heavy handed when tipping him! :)

Yeah, I've entered. My entry "The only thing that stopped me playing in that '96 team was a complete lack of ability. This is a chance to right that wrong!"

Clint said:
If I get selected, I'll strap the GO-Pro to my head. ;)

At least we'd get lots of footage from the bench! :p

I hope someone records it so we can see the epic skills!

Cliffy and Beaver vs Silvertails - is this part of the LFS :p

Manly should have a Tommy Talk Segment with the chosen :idea:

I've thrown my hat in the ring as well. Should be good for a decoy run or two ;)

Anyone know when cut off is? I assume if we haven't heard by monday then we haven't made the cut.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7