Where is Mr Invisible

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
He's propably having a kebab in lakemba somewhere.

hahabmorals and loyalty are so important nowadays - I am very loyal esp to Manly but loyalty alkways seems to wind ya up in trouble. Just notived Jethronis a mo0derator here - oops.

1947 said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:

hahabmorals and loyalty are so important nowadays - I am very loyal esp to Manly but loyalty alkways seems to wind ya up in trouble. Just notived Jethronis a mo0derator here - oops.

sorry for spelling errors - I have 2 yr old twins that wake at the sound of anything - so typing in the dark.

1947 said:
Just notived Jethronis a mo0derator here - oops.

Now do you wonder why I asked you if you wanted a time out from Silvertails?

Look, no, I don't love MrInvisible and I don't go over to the Dogs website forums so I don't know what he writes over there and I have no intentions or interest of going over for a look either. I only see what he writes here and so far he has kept within the rules and judging only by what he posts here at Silvertails only, he shows no sign of being a troll.

Silvertails may state in the banner that it is a Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Supporters Group however, as per the forum description, the main forum is a Rugby League forum to "Discuss all things Rugby League in here, the forum is the core of the site, and is designed for all of us footy lovers out there". It also states that we welcome supporters of other NRL teams and that they are welcome to post.

1947 said:
Jethro said:
1947 said:
I wonder - was here when it was Dragons 2 Manly 0.
But I asked him a few personal questions and he is Mr Invisible LOL - funny that

Pull your head in and give the guy a break. He posted in the game thread about one minute before you started this bitch thread

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Manly-Sea-Eagles-v-Dragons-Game-day-thread?pid=414875#pid414875

As Shane asked "The real question is WHERE IS MR SEAGLES?"
The concept of a supporters forum is just that - supporters.
So Mr Invisisble here is pointless and wasting peoples time.
Message Jethro = he does not support Manly

So pull your own head in and start relating to true fans.

Think about it - GF day Manly versus Dogs and Dogs win - ya think Mr I will be jibbering on this site - are you stupid

Mrseagles, is that you?

Why the change in username, champ?

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:

Not possible. We know the Bulldogs don't accept their own. Therefore, he won't be in Doggies territory tonight. For all we know he might be at Bondi.

Bought not bred.

I cant believe the title of this thread. We pretty much all cant stand this halfwit. So why the bloody hell are people calling him out??.

Leave him alone i dont want to hear from the goose!!!

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Jethro said:
lsz said:
Thinking about it I actually find this thread / obsession with Mr I more than a touch embarrassing

You and I both.

He can't win. If he posts something negative, he gets hammered and if he posts something positive, he gets hammered again.

For me personally, I don't mind getting an outsiders perspective on things but obviously I'm one of the few. Maybe he should just become one of the many on the conga line that lives on Silvertails nowadays and just post everything in agreeance with everybody else here who just look through their maroon and white tinted glasses and can't see any of Manly's mistakes or how they can improve their game.

Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif

+1 for me. As long as he isn't trolling, just enjoy the banter or ignore him.

I don't get why he wants to come here. Supporters are supposed to be enemies. I don't know the guy but he supports the wrong team so he's scum.
Players aren't the enemy because a guy from saints we were booing last night could be at parra next time we see him because they needed to replace a player that went to manly. Fans, on the other hand, stick with a club for life. If they make that decision poorly (that means supporting anyone but manly) they've created an act of hostility towards us (and supporters of the other 14 clubs).

His coming here is an act of hostility and should be treated as such. Someone needs to push him in front of a bus before he does it to one of us. Nothing personal. All enemy fans deserve the same.

Tongue in cheek, surely Duff? Haven't you ever had any friends that followed a different team? If so, hope you didn't push them under a bus.

lol, anyone who thinks he isn't a troll has had the wool pulled over their eyes...

shame on you!

i thought all manly fans were intelligent?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Tongue in cheek, surely Duff? Haven't you ever had any friends that followed a different team? If so, hope you didn't push them under a bus.

I have freinds that support other teams. I find it best not to talk football with them as it could end the friendship. I certainly don't want to see them at a game.

The ignore button, one of the best things ever introduced on Silvertails, it's just a pity most don,t know how to use it!

Nothing wrong with a few trolls. They liven the place up - put a bit of fire into the site.
I quite often do the same - wind people up & watch them go off! If you fall for it
You deserve it. It's all good!

Struth I honestly don't know if I should be flawed or flattered. Have I really made it big enough here to deserve my own thread amongst the players of Manly - surely NOT!?

1947, if you must know I float in and out of here, if I sat on here all the time commenting on everything I'd be considered a troll.

If I don't comment on everything here I'm also considered a troll.

See the connundrum?

Is it hatred against me, or an obsession over me, I'm not sure either way but it's worrying.

torana355 said:
Top End Eagle, just add him to your ignore list. I do agree with you about seeing straight though his lies though, one trip to the kennel was all it took for me to see the filth he posts about our team and players over there. One post in particular about Snake was the breaking point for me so i put him on ignore. If we all ignore him he wont post here anymore ;)
You mean where I referenced him as "Slippery Stewart"

Guess what? http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/premiers-issue-storm-warning-as-title-race-hots-up-20120601-1znrv.html

Take a look at the caption of that photo referring to Stewart as "Slippery Snake".

Because, you know, snakes can slip away from defenders.

That caption is used in the same way my comments where. If you choose to take that another way because it furthur drives your hate train towards me, then so be it.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
4 pages and only one racial stereotype. Not bad.

In a cruel twist of irony, I'm actually closer to Brookvale than Belmore.

I'm sure you'd be suprised at my actual geographic location, and what team I SHOULD support.

That said I'll answer another two questions here:
Q1. Why do I support the Bulldogs?
A1. My great grandparents and grandparents have lived around the Canterbury area all their lives. Great grandparents were Bulldogs supporters, my grandparents are Bulldogs supporters and they used to take us grandkids down to all the local matches at Belmore. For us it's almost a family tradition that goes way back.

Q2. Why are you here?
A2. I've answered this before. On a supporters site you generally get one eyed or coloured glasses replies. I think it's far more interesting to talk football with not only your own supporters but with supporters of other clubs. You get an entirely different (albeit sometimes conflicting) viewpoint on different issues surrounding the game.

I don't see what the problem is to be honest.

Most of my mates follow other teams. Some of the best times I have had were all of us sitting around with a beer talking footy. They bring a different perspective that you just don't get by talking with Manly fans only.

The only thing I don't like is if they troll. constructive debate is always good fun.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6