Where is Mr Invisible

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
I wonder - was here when it was Dragons 2 Manly 0.
But I asked him a few personal questions and he is Mr Invisible LOL - funny that

1947 said:
But I asked him a few personal questions and he is Mr Invisible LOL - funny that

Pull your head in and give the guy a break. He posted in the game thread about one minute before you started this bitch thread

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Manly-Sea-Eagles-v-Dragons-Game-day-thread?pid=414875#pid414875

As Shane asked "The real question is WHERE IS MR SEAGLES?"

Jethro said:
1947 said:

Pull your head in and give the guy a break. He posted in the game thread about one minute before you started this bitch thread

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Manly-Sea-Eagles-v-Dragons-Game-day-thread?pid=414875#pid414875

im tipping he turned the tv off at the 70th minute and is still in the foetal position lamenting another manly loss :)

Thinking about it I actually find this thread / obsession with Mr I more than a touch embarrassing

lsz said:
Thinking about it I actually find this thread / obsession with Mr I more than a touch embarrassing

You and I both.

He can't win. If he posts something negative, he gets hammered and if he posts something positive, he gets hammered again.

For me personally, I don't mind getting an outsiders perspective on things but obviously I'm one of the few. Maybe he should just become one of the many on the conga line that lives on Silvertails nowadays and just post everything in agreeance with everybody else here who just look through their maroon and white tinted glasses and can't see any of Manly's mistakes or how they can improve their game.

Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif

What I find embarrassing is that some senior members and often reasonably opinioned senior members on this forum support and apologise for mr invisible. This posting entity is an undeniable troll, he will profess his great intentions of a rugby league debate yet run back to the kennel with his latest salacious trolling on this site. Those of us who were initially okay with him posting here have now gotten over it and the fact that the bloke continually spruiks his association with Dan and is supported by senior members of this forum makes those of us who see through his dribble, wonder what he has over the lot of you, or in common with you.

He adds nothing to this forum but hits. Maybe that's it.

I have no idea who anyone on this forum is or what they do (except Clint who drives the best number plated Land Cruiser I might pass up here) but I enjoy the discussion about my favourite team.

Just the other day the illustrious MR I made a comment that I was a new poster. What does that mean to him?

I support Manly. He doesn't.

We can certainly block his comments if we don't want to listen to them. But we don't need to be made feel beneath those who support this entity on any judgemental level.

He trolls - and has been proven to, so let him earn the ire he so desperately needs to feel accomplished. But don't judge those of us not in his invisible circle as embarrassing.

We are just proud Manly Fans.

Jethro said:
lsz said:

You and I both.

He can't win. If he posts something negative, he gets hammered and if he posts something positive, he gets hammered again.

For me personally, I don't mind getting an outsiders perspective on things but obviously I'm one of the few. Maybe he should just become one of the many on the conga line that lives on Silvertails nowadays and just post everything in agreeance with everybody else here who just look through their maroon and white tinted glasses and can't see any of Manly's mistakes or how they can improve their game.

Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif

Agreement.

Jethro said:
1947 said:

The concept of a supporters forum is just that - supporters.
So Mr Invisisble here is pointless and wasting peoples time.
Message Jethro = he does not support Manly

So pull your own head in and start relating to true fans.

Think about it - GF day Manly versus Dogs and Dogs win - ya think Mr I will be jibbering on this site - are you stupid

Top End Eagle, just add him to your ignore list. I do agree with you about seeing straight though his lies though, one trip to the kennel was all it took for me to see the filth he posts about our team and players over there. One post in particular about Snake was the breaking point for me so i put him on ignore. If we all ignore him he wont post here anymore ;)

torana355 said:
Top End Eagle, just add him to your ignore list. I do agree with you about seeing straight though his lies though, one trip to the kennel was all it took for me to see the filth he posts about our team and players over there. One post in particular about Snake was the breaking point for me so i put him on ignore.

Yeah there is that. The comment about snake was disgusting. And any of the posters on here who think he adds a balanced rhetoric to those of us who like to discuss the love of our football team amongst those who love our football team should first read those lines of inaccurate and defamatory filth posted on the Kennel. But again I have to temper my argument by saying that the MR INvisible on this forum and the bulldogs Kennel, may be totally different entities.

Apologies if so Silvertails Mr Invisible there is a poster on the Kennel that says some things similar yet also dissimilar to you on the Manly supporters site and that is possibly the cause of the confusion.

Top End Eagle said:
torana355 said:
Top End Eagle, just add him to your ignore list. I do agree with you about seeing straight though his lies though, one trip to the kennel was all it took for me to see the filth he posts about our team and players over there. One post in particular about Snake was the breaking point for me so i put him on ignore.

Yeah there is that. The comment about snake was disgusting. And any of the posters on here who think he adds a balanced rhetoric to those of us who like to discuss the love of our football team amongst those who love our football team should first read those lines of inaccurate and defamatory filth posted on the Kennel. But again I have to temper my argument by saying that the MR INvisible on this forum and the bulldogs Kennel, may be totally different entities.

Apologies if so Silvertails Mr Invisible there is a poster on the Kennel that says some things similar yet also dissimilar to you on the Manly supporters site and that is possibly the cause of the confusion.

Agree - but Jethro, whoever he is seems to love Mr Invisible - aparently by commenting on him and his motivation for posting is going against the forum rule. Quite odd.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6