Where is Mr Invisible

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
I'm guessing the toothless rabbletohs
Lives in redfern
Negative ... Infact GOD NO.

I'm whiter than the sands on Newport Beach, and enjoy a good view of a bay, not near a beach, but rather "a sizeable hole filled with water".

Ralphie said:
Most of my mates follow other teams. Some of the best times I have had were all of us sitting around with a beer talking footy. They bring a different perspective that you just don't get by talking with Manly fans only.

The only thing I don't like is if they troll. constructive debate is always good fun.

There's nothing constructive to debate about football. It's the civilised replacement for tribal warfare. It's compltely emotive.
Players are our representatives who are legally and socially acceptably allowed to go out and do to other tribes representatives what we'd like to do to their people.

You can't just walk up and smash an enemy supporter (thankfully for the likes of me) so the best we can do is cheer and howl for blood when our players do it to their players.

We have football to let out all the hatred and emotion in order that we can live all the other facets of our lives in a logical and harmonious fashion.

MrInvisible said:
On a supporters site you generally get one eyed or coloured glasses replies. I think it's far more interesting to talk football with not only your own supporters but with supporters of other clubs. You get an entirely different (albeit sometimes conflicting) viewpoint on different issues surrounding the game.

I don't see what the problem is to be honest.

redArrow.gif

This​

MrInvisible said:
Struth I honestly don't know if I should be flawed or flattered. Have I really made it big enough here to deserve my own thread amongst the players of Manly - surely NOT!?

1947, if you must know I float in and out of here, if I sat on here all the time commenting on everything I'd be considered a troll.

If I don't comment on everything here I'm also considered a troll.

See the connundrum?

Is it hatred against me, or an obsession over me, I'm not sure either way but it's worrying.

torana355 said:
Top End Eagle, just add him to your ignore list. I do agree with you about seeing straight though his lies though, one trip to the kennel was all it took for me to see the filth he posts about our team and players over there. One post in particular about Snake was the breaking point for me so i put him on ignore. If we all ignore him he wont post here anymore ;)
You mean where I referenced him as "Slippery Stewart"

Guess what? http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/premiers-issue-storm-warning-as-title-race-hots-up-20120601-1znrv.html

Take a look at the caption of that photo referring to Stewart as "Slippery Snake".

Because, you know, snakes can slip away from defenders.

That caption is used in the same way my comments where. If you choose to take that another way because it furthur drives your hate train towards me, then so be it.

No that's not what we mean mr I but nice try at deflection.

MrInvisible said:
The Eagle said:
I'm guessing the toothless rabbletohs
Lives in redfern
Negative ... Infact GOD NO.

I'm whiter than the sands on Newport Beach, and enjoy a good view of a bay, not near a beach, but rather "a sizeable hole filled with water".

Sounds like Uranus.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7