When Will That Announcement Come ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Choc went about it the wrong way. Thats why their is hatred towards him.
[/quote]

A lot of people on here are pissed with Choc. But hate him??? Don't think so.

lsz said:
you would think that a player who has served with distinction over a number of years would deserve better than being judged by the company rather than his words

I understand people are upset that he might (and looks like) he will leave but i can not understand the level of venom directed at him

Seriously buddy-it sounds a little like you get upset that others don't share your view. It's not a court case where we examine every detail of evidence. It is a kicked in the gut feeling-simple as that

I wouldn't contribute one cent towards any contract for Choc at parramatta. Only the $300,000 that is owed to him from us which would probably be non-negotiable.

His $600,000 (or so) deal is to be paid only by them and if they can't pay the lot, Choc stays until the end of 2015.

He would still give his all for us because he just can't help himself. If parra can pay his current deal then i'd say let him go.

I certainly don't want another year of this media circus and rumblings if he does stay though. He would just have to suck it up and get on with it.

I would like Lussick back but not Mannah. I don't think i've ever seen that guy make a break or even close to one. He barely bends the line back and he's been playing for years now. I'd rather get big Georgie back for a year or 2.

manlywarringah said:
I certainly don't want another year of this media circus and rumblings if he does stay though.

Too bad, we have no choice. With DCE and Foran coming off contract there is another season of bull**** to look forward to.

bones said:
manlywarringah said:
I certainly don't want another year of this media circus and rumblings if he does stay though.

Too bad, we have no choice. With DCE and Foran coming off contract there is another season of bull**** to look forward to.

Those matters i'm expecting. It's more of the rumblings of player discontent because Watmough is not talking to DCE etc.

I'm hoping that one or both will have their futures sorted by the start of the year. They both wanted to check the market out so they should know more by February.

I feel pretty confident about Cherry staying but have a bad gut feeling about Foran. I hope i'm wrong....

bones said:
manlywarringah said:

Oh joy of joys!!

Wombat Legacy said:
lsz said:
you would think that a player who has served with distinction over a number of years would deserve better than being judged by the company rather than his words

I understand people are upset that he might (and looks like) he will leave but i can not understand the level of venom directed at him

Seriously buddy-it sounds a little like you get upset that others don't share your view. It's not a court case where we examine every detail of evidence. It is a kicked in the gut feeling-simple as that

Not at all - I just struggle with the fickle nature of some people

lsz said:
Wombat Legacy said:
lsz said:

Not at all - I just struggle with the fickle nature of some people

I know Isz-some are fickle...but most are just fans who want what is good in the world. A team they can worship and defend-Tribalism at it's best. Go the Sea Eagles :)

I hope Choc stays. I still think he has a lot to offer, and brings a lot of aggression. He played most of the year with a torn bicep, and I think he will come back stronger next year. I really don't want to see him in blue and gold. He is a Manly legend, and I hope he finishes his career with us; I still believe this is possible.

lsz said:

I am not happy with the way he has treated DCE. It definitely had a big effect on DCE's form. Daly is a super nice bloke and was one of the form players in the comp until Choc started on him . I lost any respect I had left for Choc because of this. To bully your teammate and blame him for Gift's leaving was so wrong on Choc's part.

Brooke said:
lsz said:

I am not happy with the way he has treated DCE. It definitely had a big effect on DCE's form. Daly is a super nice bloke and was one of the form players in the comp until Choc started on him . I lost any respect I had left for Choc because of this. To bully your teammate and blame him for Gift's leaving was so wrong on Choc's part.

I am not so sure that their problems relate entirely to the Gifty situation. A rumour surfaced way back in 2012 that DCE wasn't popular with the Stewart brothers, and then we hear that Choc doesn't like him a year or two later. The media understands that DCE is hot property, and puts two and two together, but I think there are a few personality clashes as well the contract situation somehow.

Brooke said:
lsz said:

They had a problem , which they both acknowledge they have worked through and is now better (in separate interviews)

Not sure what else could happen

Brooke said:
lsz said:

You've seen this "bullying" 1st hand ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8