When Will That Announcement Come ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daly always speaks articulately to the media and portrays a positive image of himself. Quite a contrast to some players who treat the media as the enemy on occasions and when they do speak rely on their coaches cliches or juvenile blokey banter the rest of the time.

Would he maybe be seen as a better bloke by some if he told the media to 'eff off' every once in a while and got wasted on a Saturday night and got into the papers that way ??

6/71 said:
DCE is being unfairly maligned.

Outside of a few, I'm sure he has the support and respect of the playing group.

Yes but after it happens this thread will go another 2000 posts and become the mega thread of all time

6/71 said:
DCE is being unfairly maligned.

Outside of a few, I'm sure he has the support and respect of the playing group.

I think he is close enough with a decent portion of the playing group especially Buhrer. I've seen him out multiple times with a few of the other players and always close with Buhrer but never with any of the other senior boys.

I think the fact that we re-signed Buhrer has shown that the club has decided to go with the future and please the likes of DCE in order to entice him to stay.

Ha Ha Choc f***** our season, now he will let us stew in all the media doomsday....Yep, Choccy has done a royal job here! Tragedy is, if the club thought he would be a greedy pr^ck, they may have kept Gifty!!!
I know who I would rather

NYEagle said:
Watmough won one premiership with us in 10 years

2008 + 2011 - 2014 = 1

He's not that great.

NYEagle

I am so glad you put that in such simplistic terms-maybe the penny will drop for some of the unfortunate souls who defend his rubbish overtures. Choc fiddled whilst Brookie burned!

I see on Facebook the RL Lurker (whomever that is) reckons there's an announcement coming of a Superstar leaving Manly.....and had a photo of Fozzie.

I imagine that's just going to be Watmough and they are taking a bit of literary licence with that one.

bones said:
Choc is still a Manly legend in my eyes. Always will be.

Been my favorite Manly player of the last decade. it kills me to think he's going to that scum hole club and has been dumping on us on the way out. He'll be no legend in my eyes if this is all true, he'll be in the De$ class.

bones said:

He was always a Manly legend, but also a bit of a dickhead. He is still a Manly legend, it's just that the dickhead part has got much bigger over the past few months.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I see on Facebook the RL Lurker (whomever that is) reckons there's an announcement coming of a Superstar leaving Manly.....and had a photo of Fozzie.

I imagine that's just going to be Watmough and they are taking a bit of literary licence with that one.
Is it Adam lucias? I could be wrong. If it is him he should hang his head in shame. His career was built in reporting on manly in the manly daily, and now if he's turning his inside knowledge into gossip it is degrading. If he's not the lurker, apologies for these comments.

Shoe1 said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Is it Adam lucias? I could be wrong. If it is him he should hang his head in shame. His career was built in reporting on manly in the manly daily, and now if he's turning his inside knowledge into gossip it is degrading. If he's not the lurker, apologies for these comments.

I thought the lurker was the fat rat.

mickqld said:
bones said:

Been my favorite Manly player of the last decade. it kills me to think he's going to that scum hole club and has been dumping on us on the way out. He'll be no legend in my eyes if this is all true, he'll be in the De$ class.
For me I look at Choc's case as more of an extreme disappointment from a fan's perspective. It's such a pity he won't end his career as a one club legend and his media involvement this year has really stirred things up.
I don't think he's in the De$ class though. He hasn't got the cunning deviousness of Ha$ler. De$ is in a class of his own.

niccipops said:
mickqld said:
bones said:

For me I look at Choc's case as more of an extreme disappointment from a fan's perspective. It's such a pity he won't end his career as a one club legend and his media involvement this year has really stirred things up.
I don't think he's in the De$ class though. He hasn't got the cunning deviousness of Ha$ler. De$ is in a class of his own.

True, des was secretive, or at least he didn't signal his intentions to an origin camp and go on wiedler repeatedly. Choc's intentions are there for all to see, unsubtle.

Des was more psycho, waiting outside people's houses, playing off clubs via email etc.

Choc has done nothing different to what Matai has. Asked for a release to take up a better offer elsewhere. Matai was refused. It's yet to be seen whether Choc's will be granted.

MadMarcus said:
bones said:

He was always a Manly legend, but also a bit of a dickhead. He is still a Manly legend, it's just that the dickhead part has got much bigger over the past few months.
Maybe so, but until there is a formal announcement he is still our dickhead.

bones said:
Choc has done nothing different to what Matai has. Asked for a release to take up a better offer elsewhere. Matai was refused. It's yet to be seen whether Choc's will be granted.

I must have missed the Danny Weirdler exclusives with Skivvi. What did he say about DCE ??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7