Whats happened to Cade Cust?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Perspective time

Cust leaving may be not all about Manly letting him go

Cust leaving may be because Manly are not giving him a go and Cust may be given an opportunity else where ???
Yes, this is true - Manly will not pay overs. And rightfully so, but ...

Walker has been offered another contract. As much as I like what Walker brings (and I know you are a huge fan), I think his time at Manly should be up at the end of the season. Much like with Suli, we simply have not got a good return on our investment. I'm sorry to say, we just haven't.

As of November 1, other clubs may offer Cust an enticing deal. Manly should match most offers with the money that would be going to Walker. Long-term, Cust over Walker every day of the week. Walker doesn't cut it in the back 5 anymore, so is now being utilised as a 13 / backup playmaker. Cust is already a better 6,7, and 9 than Walker will ever be, and I could see him playing a similar role at 13 if ever needed. He has youth, and is on much less money. A no-brainer. If Manly truly wanted to keep him, we could easily do so.

Go Manly

Again, being injured raises it's ugly head again, it happened to Sulli and now Cust. Cust picked up an injury then made it worse training with it, Croker took his spot and hasn't looked back.

Again, being injured raises it's ugly head again, it happened to Sulli and now Cust. Cust picked up an injury then made it worse training with it, Croker took his spot and hasn't looked back.
sirro too
thats a good thing. competition and ensuring you give your shot a red hot go and not die wondering . thats probably what cade is known for

just another player who played mainly in manlys worst ever run . from about round 8 last year until round 5 this the team was horrible. apart from AFB and marty we didnt really compete anywhere on the field without tom and everyone who played in those games looked pedestrian

Possible smoke screen for the dogs going after Walker instead?

There was talk when Barrett took up the role at the dogs he was keen on Walker.

Possible smoke screen for the dogs going after Walker instead?

There was talk when Barrett took up the role at the dogs he was keen on Walker.
must be getting close to their cap max now [ Dogs ] so doubt that Walker could come into calculations with his general market value , though certainly less then his previous deal at Manly . Realize that there is not that much sentiment in professional sport but surely Dylan still owes the club some loyalty the way they [ and particularly Des ] stood by him with his previous troubled issues

He is a good depth player but is never going to be a starting half at Manly. If he stays, great depth, if he goes, i'm not losing any sleep.
Disagree. He should be our starting 6 for 2023

Schuster is already gaining weight, and will be less and less mobile as the years progress - I think we can all see he is a gun backrower; potentially the best, and easily most skilful in the whole comp. Keeping him there, and having another playmaker inside of him will only make Manly more dangerous (as evidenced by our left edge this year).

Young Humphreys and Latu Fainu still years away.

Anyone who can't see Cust as becoming a great starting half one day soon is half blind

Disagree. He should be our starting 6 for 2023

Schuster is already gaining weight, and will be less and less mobile as the years progress - I think we can all see he is a gun backrower; potentially the best, and easily most skilful in the whole comp. Keeping him there, and having another playmaker inside of him will only make Manly more dangerous (as evidenced by our left edge this year).

Young Humphreys and Latu Fainu still years away.

Anyone who can't see Cust as becoming a great starting half one day soon is half blind
I've just booked in with the optometrist. Thanks for the heads up.

I’m with @Snake if he stays great ( good depth ) but if he goes it’s not the end of the world.

As far as hookers go we have , Fainu ( assuming he gets off), Croker and Lawton and Cust is behind all of them.

Our future half ( post DCE era ) is of concern but I’d suggest Daly will continue for a few more years yet so that’s a worry for another year.

Besides I think any move was probably more a "made up rumour" than fact , but I guess where there's smoke there's fire.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6