What positions do we need to Strengthen?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Joe Guluvao
Glenn Hall
Shane Rodney
Brenton Lawrence
So far we have DCE and Walker but we could use one more player with winning grand final experience. In the past we've brought in Perry, Gulavao and Rodney to great effect. Must be some Storm or Chook on a low salary we could lure.

But if he selected say Sipley and Boyle then the intensity would not drop off. Sipley must have shagged Des' sister cos he was one of the most damaging running forwards last year.
I just don't see it in Boyle, Hey. And Sipley must have a problem. He was great last year but if he was going well enough he'd be in. Might have something to do with no reserve grade and zero game time. Maybe its just better for the team to stick with the match fit guys.

Joe Guluvao
Glenn Hall
Shane Rodney
Brenton Lawrence

All Could have been a starting prop but were probably at 3. We dont have 1 of this type of player at the moment.

I mean Rodney was a backrower on the smaller side....but I get your point

I just don't see it in Boyle, Hey. And Sipley must have a problem. He was great last year but if he was going well enough he'd be in. Might have something to do with no reserve grade and zero game time. Maybe its just better for the team to stick with the match fit guys.
Sipley lost the goat photos he didn’t need to JetSki who did need them ,and always will. All long term supporters know that unexplainable selections come down to the possession of the goat photos.
It’s part of our DNA. The only way it becomes insurmountable is when copies are made ... or when Reuben Garrick moves in with JetSki.

Let's buy Alex Johnson from Souths who is unwanted.
He is better than Jorge and Garrick on the wing.
He is also an excellent full back for cover when Turbo is injured for half of every season.

Just do it Des.
So to do this we let 150k Garrick go, pay Horhay 200k/year (2 years left on his contract) to sit on the sideline and pay Johnson 400k. Fair enough, we have money to burn.

So to do this we let 150k Garrick go, pay Horhay 200k/year (2 years left on his contract) to sit on the sideline and pay Johnson 400k. Fair enough, we have money to burn.
We have hoppa Jr who will be better than all 3. I really hope they don't stuff it up like they did with Gutho and let one of our best juniors go. Especially since it's a position we need to strengthen and can play full back

Let Garrick go as he is not a back up fullback. He is on more than 150k I would think.
Elliott who is on 120k goes as well.

Does Hoppa jnr play wing?

Let Garrick go as he is not a back up fullback. He is on more than 150k I would think.

Bit tough putting Reuben in a sandwiched situation like that . Pretty sure on a serious note however that he will still be around at Manly next season and think that the club would be keen to have him in the ranks even longer term on a realistic contract ..

Hoppa Jr could play wing. good under high ball, good kick returner, fast and keeps getting physically stronger. he is only going to get bigger. A natural runner and athlete. We need to resign him.
He is a lot bigger now.

Hoppa Jr could play wing. good under high ball, good kick returner, fast and keeps getting physically stronger. he is only going to get bigger. A natural runner and athlete. We need to resign him.
He is a lot bigger now.
Definitely start as a winger. We need him to be as good as what people say. He could be the missing link. Well, him and getting Fainu back

He is a lot bigger now.

How tall is he? A midget like his brother Jamel or good height like Will?

If he fit, play him on the wing sooner than later ie 2020

He is a lot bigger now.
Who is the Manly player that easily outpaced him in that 100+metre try wearing 3?

Get rid of Thommo, Elliott Taufua and buy Johnson or Saab. Re sign Levi. Fainu back and bring Schuster, Hoppa, Metcalfe, Olokoatu and Saddler into consideration and it's a completely new looking team.
Turbo
Saab/johnson
Walker
Suli
Garrick
Cust
Chez

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10