What positions do we need to Strengthen?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think anyone that is happy with the mid game lull that is apparent every week needs their head read. Although we have good young depth in the front row we lack serious punch when Kapow and AFB leave the field. Whats wrong with buying a prop to alleviate that and pair him with Paseka?

I think anyone that is happy with the mid game lull that is apparent every week needs their head read. Although we have good young depth in the front row we lack serious punch when Kapow and AFB leave the field. Whats wrong with buying a prop to alleviate that and pair him with Paseka?
Sipley is that guy but Des won't select him. Boyle is a gun too but injured. Saddler is the next Lussick coming through. We have the props but Des has a fascination with picking 2nd rowers on the bench. I agree our 30 mins to 55 mins mark is a big concern

At full strength we are solid across the park. In the future A. Hoppa is Fullback cover that offers more in attack than Elliot. If Fainu is found guilty I'd like to see us have a go at Cam McInnes, he is a bigger version of Matty Ballin.

I think its clear we need another old head in the front row. If the starting props are Kapow and AFB and Paseka comes off the bench i don't think he has the ability or temperament to carry on the game by himself. Paseka really should be #4 prop IMO. Some one with a hard head and experience should be #3. As much as i like Keppie i can't see us winning anything with he and Paseka playing the middle half of the game together. It's just not enough firepower,

And i think we are 1 player away in the backline. To me Alex Johnson would be perfect. Someone to cover at fullback since Tom only likes to play half a season. I know people think Parker is a great centre but the truth is that ihe is a great defensive centre. He really doesn't offer much in attack. I guess the other option is to buy a 5/8 and move Walker back to centre which is my prefered option. I know everyone thinks he is an awesome 5/8 but in my opinion he will never be as good a 5/8 as he is a centre.

Thoughts?
Cust five eighth, Walker to center or release to dogs if he wants to go and we pick up an extra 500k to go on a shop for a centre/fullback for back up when Tom gets injured.....again.
We do need a tough experienced prop like we have had in the past, a budget prop that Dessie can rejuvenate, we've done this in the past, what was Joe's name,the nuggety fella we got from Penrith maybe?

I think its clear we need another old head in the front row. If the starting props are Kapow and AFB and Paseka comes off the bench i don't think he has the ability or temperament to carry on the game by himself. Paseka really should be #4 prop IMO. Some one with a hard head and experience should be #3. As much as i like Keppie i can't see us winning anything with he and Paseka playing the middle half of the game together. It's just not enough firepower,

And i think we are 1 player away in the backline. To me Alex Johnson would be perfect. Someone to cover at fullback since Tom only likes to play half a season. I know people think Parker is a great centre but the truth is that ihe is a great defensive centre. He really doesn't offer much in attack. I guess the other option is to buy a 5/8 and move Walker back to centre which is my prefered option. I know everyone thinks he is an awesome 5/8 but in my opinion he will never be as good a 5/8 as he is a centre.

Thoughts?
how about put tom to 5/8. Jack Wighton did the same at canberra. Based on Tom's recurring hamstring injury, perhaps playing at FB is no longer the option.

Hooker and a gun winger. We need Fainu back or a dynamic hooker with football smarts. Levi is ok, but it's the most important position in the modern game in my opinion. I'd love to have a fast rampaging winger who is safe under the high ball and brings it out of our own end with aggression. I think good wingers add more than centres these days with possession football, I would prefer my centre's to just be solid enough with good defence. Parker fits the bill perfectly and Suli is a nice bit of a luxury.

Maybe left edge back rower, but I reckon GoJetski could surprise a few with another season and focused training.

Our middle's are amazing with great depth and we have soaked a bit of cap space here I presume (Jake, Marty and AFB contracts).

A bench utility who can add spark out of dummy half and cover the back line would be nice next season assuming we get Fainu back and GoJetski works out on the edge.

Hooker and a gun winger. We need Fainu back or a dynamic hooker with football smarts. Levi is ok, but it's the most important position in the modern game in my opinion. I'd love to have a fast rampaging winger who is safe under the high ball and brings it out of our own end with aggression. I think good wingers add more than centres these days with possession football, I would prefer my centre's to just be solid enough with good defence. Parker fits the bill perfectly and Suli is a nice bit of a luxury.

Maybe left edge back rower, but I reckon GoJetski could surprise a few with another season and focused training.

Our middle's are amazing with great depth and we have soaked a bit of cap space here I presume (Jake, Marty and AFB contracts).

A bench utility who can add spark out of dummy half and cover the back line would be nice next season assuming we get Fainu back and GoJetski works out on the edge.
Not sure our middle depth is amazing.The ones we select definitely aren’t. As soon as Marty and AFB go off we are dead set ordinary every week.The bench we actually select is damn average with Croker JetSki Boyle etc Who knows about the youth ...

Not sure our middle depth is amazing.The ones we select definitely aren’t. As soon as Marty and AFB go off we are dead set ordinary every week.The bench we actually select is damn average with Croker JetSki Boyle etc Who knows about the youth ...
I think starting with Paseka and AFB, having Marty come off the bench due to his experience and energy gives good variation.

I would have Marty, Guacamole, Croker and Sipley on the bench. Others to consider Saddler and Titmus.

Cust five eighth, Walker to center or release to dogs if he wants to go and we pick up an extra 500k to go on a shop for a centre/fullback for back up when Tom gets injured.....again.
We do need a tough experienced prop like we have had in the past, a budget prop that Dessie can rejuvenate, we've done this in the past, what was Joe's name,the nuggety fella we got from Penrith maybe?
Joe Guluvao
Glenn Hall
Shane Rodney
Brenton Lawrence

All Could have been a starting prop but were probably at 3. We dont have 1 of this type of player at the moment.

Sipley is that guy but Des won't select him. Boyle is a gun too but injured. Saddler is the next Lussick coming through. We have the props but Des has a fascination with picking 2nd rowers on the bench. I agree our 30 mins to 55 mins mark is a big concern
I think Des goes with the 2nd rowers beacuse he knows the other props arent up to it and needs energy on the field when the starting props go off.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8