What does everyone think of Brad Arthur ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've heard the stories of certain players "want to play for him" and all the rest of the hullabaloo. He strikes me as an unstable character, void of any class.

His only successes were at u20 level in 09, however the Storm club were cheating and a flow on is success at the junior level, with first grade not having to draw on younger players etc etc.

I certainly don't see him as a viable option should they punt Tooves.

Old uncle Arthur and his dads army. Our owners wanted to pay him 0ver 700 k to coach hear. 2v is on half of that and is twice the coach uncle Arthur is . It shows you who is running our joint.
On a good note , they seem to have cut Zorba out of the loop with Cherry stuff as he leaked the last back flip stuff to Danny the Weedler. They have given him a project in the Juniors with a few other clowns to keep them away from the main game things. He (zorba) is doing a good job, he has the whole junior league off side with him and his committee of clowns . They had a vote to not have any thing to do with the new (zorba ) junior committee 40 votes to nil against him. When he didn't get his own way he threatens to cut the sponsor money off to the kids playing park football every week end. Thank god the Leagues club and junior league told him to bugger off.

Last edited:
Old uncle Arthur and his dads army. Our owners wanted to pay him 0ver 700 k to coach hear. 2v is on half of that and is twice the coach uncle Arthur. It shows youwho is running our joint.
On a good note , they seem to have cut Zorba out of the loop with Cherry stuff as he leaked the last back flip stuff to Danny the Weedler. They have given him a project in the Juniors with a few other clowns to keep them away from the main game things. He (zorba) is doing a good job, he has the whole junior league off side with him and his committee of clowns . They had a vote to not have any thing to do with the new junior committee 40 votes to nil. When he didn't get his own way he threatens to cut the sponsor money off to the kids playing park football every week end. Thank god the Leagues club told him to bugger off.

Bugger off like a ood Greek....

Hiring him as an assistant coach was our biggest mistake over the last 5 years. During his year here he white anted Toovey and turned a few heads who were upset.

Mores the point , how long do we think the Dalai has before they boot him???

I doubt he will be there next year , oh dear poor little rich Fozzie

They will have a serious team next year. I don't know if Arthur will be around to coach it though.

You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.
Help I'm being repressed. Witness the violence inherent in the system!

I think his win/loss record in first grade is below 40%. Surely that shows he is not a good coach.

I know my life has certanly changed for the better after he was our assistant coach in 2013...@:rolleyes:

I think his win/loss record in first grade is below 40%. Surely that shows he is not a good coach.
42.5% as head coach. Careful you'll have choc on your case. He doesn't understand basic arithmetic though so in his head 42.5% is > 58.8% (tooves) or 59.1% (des)

Plus if you factor in the number of games coached it looks worse for BA. 2V has 90 games as head coach, Des 296 games and BA 40 games, yet BA is already significantly behind on W/L ratio.

So Arthur has lost 15 games fewer than Tooves. Just don't worry about Tooves 50 extra games coached.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4