What does everyone think of Brad Arthur ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Dalia, Messiah, Godfather of Doesntmatta was a very good assistant coach at Manly by all accounts.

The problem I see (with what he is doing in the slime dog western suburbs trash waste of space eels) is that for a very good defensive assistant coach he is a ****ing piece of trash head coach.

Its one thing to be in charge of one thing (defense). Another to be in charge of everything.

Poor Dalai Arfur is being shown up as fools gold.

Suck ****ing **** Doesntmatta, you deserve him.

I don't want to see him back in Manly colours ever again.

IMG_20150518_135740.jpg

Brad is still on his L Plates

I think like most coaches, he is still learning. Unfortunately he has been built up to something he is not, at least not at this stage of his career. I am also a firm believer in coaches actually improving players (as well as the team) ie; DCE and Joey but I haven't really seen improvement in players such as Hoppa which is sad.

Suk shiite Parra

Great decision by super coach Arthur to have Sandow at fullback

Also nice to see Choc spend large periods on the sideline and letting the match winning try by tackling the wrong guy

Ha ha ha

Its almost as if Dalai Arthur is trying to destroy Sandows career. I almost feel sorry for poor little bloke.

Blaming him for Parra losing by dropping him. Then playing him totally out of position at fullback on a cold rainy night.

He could be as bad as Peter Sharp.:tinfoil:

I was a bit worried with 10 to go that souths were gone....then the real parra took over and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......oh yeah, they found a way to lose!

In saying that, they did quite well tonight but that was against a VERY average Souths side.

Can't see them going back to back. Roosters seem to be specials this year.

Choc has been begging Arthur to let him play 7. He wants to show the world he's a better ball player than DCE.

Come on Brad... Give him a crack!

If Souffs had shown their early season form last night against the Speels (their form pre-Reynolds injury), they'd had won by 40.

Its almost as if Dalai Arthur is trying to destroy Sandows career. I almost feel sorry for poor little bloke.

Blaming him for Parra losing by dropping him. Then playing him totally out of position at fullback on a cold rainy night.

He could be as bad as Peter Sharp.:tinfoil:

The Dalai moves in mysterious ways. He is merely making young Sandow journey the path of suffering.

The Dalai moves in mysterious ways. He is merely making young Sandow journey the path of suffering.
Without misery, what is happiness? True enlightenment begins not with the peak of premierships but in the valley of spoons.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4