What does everyone think of Brad Arthur ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What should be of concern to Foran is that Dalai puts the loss down to Sandow.:cool:

What Coach singles out a goal kicker, especially one who he had dropped for his performance just a week ago?@:cool:

Hope the Manly Board are watching the Dalai under pressure, cause he can't handle it :eek:

Interesting times at Parramatta. Im honestly unsure how they turn things around?

Manly is just as bad this season, but there is light at the end of the tunnel for us in many ways:

+ Buhrer, Lawrence, Gutherson, Starling, Foran all cone back at some points;
+ The destabilization of our halves will they / won't they will come to an end soon.

Parra just seem lost on and off the field.

A mate of mine with good league connections reckons BA is as good as gone. Very doubtful he will be there next year IMO. He sprayed a journo with water the other day which didn't go down well with the eels management.

Amazing that drunken Dogs' Fans are lambasted for throwing water at NRL officials in the heat of battle.

Yet a head Coach does not get a 'bringing game into disrepute' letter from the NRL for pouring water on their main partner Channel 9's crew, who were merely doing their job :wondering:

Arthur is a myth

He might get on with the players but his coaching record is abysmal. I enjoy every parra loss almost as much as a Manly win.

Watmough and Fa'aoso are embarrassing themselves playing this year. They should have retired at the end of 2014

Watmough will trash his NRL legacy if he plays another 3 seasons

Arthur is a myth

He might get on with the players but his coaching record is abysmal. I enjoy every parra loss almost as much as a Manly win.

Watmough and Fa'aoso are embarrassing themselves playing this year. They should have retired at the end of 2014

Watmough will trash his NRL legacy if he plays another 3 seasons
Richie yes. Choc no, purely for the comedic value this season is offering.

My current perspective on rugby league has improved due to Brad Arthur. He's coached Parra to be below Manly on the ladder.
Thanks Dalai.:D

Dalai Arthur will role the runes next week for Grasshopper Sandow. Will it be half, reservers, full back or .... only the runes all know.

He really got our defence firing in 2013. Makes you wonder what happened to that element the past two years at Parra. Then you remember its Parra.

He really got our defence firing in 2013. Makes you wonder what happened to that element the past two years at Parra. Then you remember its Parra.
Maybe he has risen to his own level of incompetence. There is a so-called 'law' for that I believe.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8