what are you really really sick of?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
1. the off season
2. parra
3. that Hoppa didn't want to get free of the dark side and come back to Manly
4. Des
5. Sheen's banging on and not pulling Slater into line for whacking that punter- ie red card and here's your return economy flight boarding pass
6. ASDA
7. christmas
8. the january nines
9. DCE and Foran not getting a really decent break
10. the broncos
11. Danny Weidler
am I missing anything?

RE: what are you really really sick off?

Yes you did.

12. The silence from the NRL refs boss over the performance of that cock shayne hayne in the seasons pinnacle game, the grand final. The biased prick ruined the game, killed our chances and is definitely on the take from Politis. The end.

Brisbane bloody Broncos and who they're going to sign with their unlimited cap.
How many great players have they had right under their nose that they've let slip through their fingers?
Bloody North Parramatta.

1. Tools
2. Wankers
3. David Gallop
4. People that don't even try to spell correctly
5. Shame Hayne
6. Whatever.

LOL, Just jokes :p

bazeagle said:
1. the off season
2. parra
3. that Hoppa didn't want to get free of the dark side and come back to Manly
4. Des
5. Sheen's banging on and not pulling Slater into line for whacking that punter- ie red card and here's your return economy flight boarding pass
6. ASDA
7. christmas
8. the january nines
9. DCE and Foran not getting a really decent break
10. the broncos
11. Danny Weidler
am I missing anything?
Yes, sick of, not off.
Grammar police on their nightly rounds.

Mods who take ages to remove obv trolls.

Though hate tis a bit strong.

*Beetroot.

- SBW lovefest
-continuing silence over one of the most biased referring grand finals (probably) ever.
-Media's and the storms continued legitimizing over their stripped premierships.

Cabbage

Lord Eagleton said:
Yes you did.

12. The silence from the NRL refs boss over the performance of that cock shayne hayne in the seasons pinnacle game, the grand final. The biased prick ruined the game, killed our chances and is definitely on the take from Politis. The end.

What are you implying?

globaleagle said:
Right. Point taken. Time to get back under your bridge and go back to frightening cranky billy goats. 6 months for you:p

Im sick of people who pretend they have a social conscience and want to save the whales, the rain forest, the dolphins and the dung beatles. They beat there chest and self promote about there cause and how good they are and how there would be one less monkey on the planet if it wasnt for there hard work, but then walk 5 abreast in crowded spaces and expect the world to walk around them, they dont park in between the lines, they hold the world up while they check there messages in awkward spots , make there face in traffic, drink and text while driving etc etc

I wish a few more would live with the whales and stop plugging up the world

im sure some of these people like footy,probably the broncos so thats how its related to this topic

PS, love the whales

MadMarcus said:
Lord Eagleton said:
Yes you did.

What are you implying?

Yes im not very subtle when it comes to the grand final :D

Jatz Crackers said:
mozgrame said:
4. People that don't even try to spell correctly

This is trew.

I agrea.

Speaking of a person who actually called himself the "spell Nazi" whatever happened to Fro?

r u therre Fro?

Have u shakken offf thiss mortle coill?

I just loved the way you corrected me many years ago when I spelled Keynesian wrong when referring to Keynesian economics and Fro said I should even use the name if I can't spell it.

Ahh good times a few years ago heh.

niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
Right. Point taken. Time to get back under your bridge and go back to frightening cranky billy goats. 6 months for you:p

Who's that trip-trapping over my bridge?!

6 months? Time to moose hibernate.

Zzzzzzzz

edit: Sick of the rain, melting the snow.

Sick of the impending inaction from the nrl/arl powers that be over the dangerous ground to play footy at. Not everyone gives a rats that Man-U play soccer there.

Daddycool08 said:
I agrea.

Speaking of a person who actually called himself the "spell Nazi" whatever happened to Fro?

r u therre Fro?

Have u shakken offf thiss mortle coill?

I just loved the way you corrected me many years ago when I spelled Keynesian wrong when referring to Keynesian economics and Fro said I should even use the name if I can't spell it.

Ahh good times a few years ago heh.

DC08, He is around but quite busy from what I hear. Dont worry though, sometime soon, when I least expect it he will trip me up on something.

dowdz said:
SBW and Slater wank fest.

Channel 9

Channel 9 are a disgrace. On their Sunday night news they did not report on the World Cup final at all... simply pretended it didn't exist because they didn't have the rights. Comical & pathetic!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4