what are our options?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

would you sack barrett

• Total voters
At the time, it did appear that way woodsie. They have certainly turned the corner, since. That's the thing about cherry picking posts from months ago (or years it seems lately).

I think that's your issue with me.

I will post about what I'm seeing in the here and now, and often in a very passion filled way (up AND down). You take a broader approach, and look at the longer term. The way I then post gives the perception of contradiction, and I get that.

I openly stated I'm trying to work on this.

Not sure what you're trying to achieve with that post (an argument, a door for you to rip into me again, a hook so things can escalate, etc). It's just a never ending tirade of abuse, insult, accusation & name calling, and I've done nothing but be positive, post in the manner you demand of me, and admit I'm working on the way I form posts woodsie).

No, my issue with you is you called me a paedophile and family basher. In your eventual "apology" you spend 6 words saying you were sorry and 7 paragraphs saying what a great bloke you are.

You have accused me of threatening violence, yet when challenged to present one post of mine where I have ever threatened anybody, or even mentioned personal violence .... you just ignore it and continue to lie.

Until you address the real issues we will continue to have a problem to the entertain of Silvertails and for my amusement.

No, my issue with you is you called me a paedophile and family basher. In your eventual "apology" you spend 6 words saying you were sorry and 7 paragraphs saying what a great bloke you are.

You have accused me of threatening violence, yet when challenged to present one post of mine where I have ever threatened anybody, or even mentioned personal violence .... you just ignore it and continue to lie.

Until you address the real issues we will continue to have a problem to the entertain of Silvertails and for my amusement.

@Woodsie , I never meant to intimate that you were a pedophile & I apologise to you, and to everyone else if that was the way it was construed. My bad on that one. My response was meant to be in retaliation to you suggesting I was on the conversational level maturity wise with your niece (I think that's who you said), and I should have a play date on that front. You are not a pedophile, and if my rebuttle to you in that debate even hinted at that, I was 100% in the wrong. I would normally never go there.

In regards to you being a family basher, I throw my hand up there. That was uncalled for & wrong, and maybe even a little embarrassing.As I said to Kevin, when I feel pressured, stressed or lent on, I say some things I'm not proud of.

In regards to you threatening violence. When you said you'd meet me at Brooky for a beer in the heat of an argument, maybe you just meant that, and I misconstrued it. I admit others felt the same as me, as I recieved a few messages about it, but maybe I was off coarse, and that's more about me, than you.

Lastly, like I said, I get the frustration. Hopefully you've noticed my posts are more balanced & even. I've taken on board all your suggestions about the way I post and my opinions.

Despite it all, I think you're very funny in your posts, and I do actually (in a non poonsey way) get a little jealous that you don't share that candid humour with me. People can take the amusement we provide them on Silvertails and go and get ****ed. Hahaha Anyway, I understand your resentment. Like I said to Kevin, I'm re-aligning the way I try and get my points across on these forums.

It isn't entertaining, can you guys put each other on ignore if you can't get along, or I will do it for you

It isn't entertaining, can you guys put each other on ignore if you can't get along, or I will do it for you

A truce has been called and a footing for more civil relations in future set.

However it continues to surprise me that what upsets you and other moderators) is my fight with Ryan.

What obviously didn't upset you is that he (without foundation) accused a fellow silvertail of being a paedophile and family basher. No action, intervention or chatisement whatsoever ... total silence from all mods. Yet, poor innocent Strone is defended to the hilt.

Whilst I don't subscribe to the "corrupt" theory, this seems confusing to me.

However it continues to surprise me that what upsets you and other moderators) is my fight with Ryan.

What obviously didn't upset you is that he (without foundation) accused a fellow silvertail of being a paedophile and family basher. No action, intervention or chatisement whatsoever ... total silence from all mods. Yet, poor innocent Strone is defended to the hilt.

i didnt see any of that, had I would have taken action.
As I say I know Ryan personally, the others don't there is no directive to treat anyone differently and i will often call Ryan and tell him to chill out

i didnt see any of that, had I would have taken action.
As I say I know Ryan personally, the others don't there is no directive to treat anyone differently and i will often call Ryan and tell him to chill out

Just not that nicely mostly. There is usually some swearing & a few insults from Danners slung my way ! Hahaha..bastard.

Some good outcomes will eventuate from last weekend. BTW, I did not intimate the moderators were corrupt (as I have been accused off) I merely pointed out the soft options as described in this post by @Woodsie for selected posters. I asked @Ryan to meet at Brookie 3-4 years ago for a beer, and I was called out for threatening to bash him and all sorts of silly stuff.
I will repeat, that I am very thankful for this forum and love the latitude given (otherwise I would have been banned long ago by self hari kari) But I pushed on because of the above mentioned moderator silence when a couple of posters went ape**** with their personal attacks, and were even defended by some because they were "good blokes and passionate supporters".
I didn't kill him your honour, I am just a passionate fan....and a good bloke defence!
There seems to be some thawing in hostility which is nice. Learn to love again cherubs x

Mods don't read every post on here, don't read every thread even. Who has time ??

If you feel a post breaches the T&C's of the site then use the "Report" function (little button at the bottom of every post - has a triangle with an exclamation mark) - this notifies the moderators and the post will be looked at and appropriate action taken if warranted. The process is anonymous in terms of the poster doesn't know if or by whom their post has been reported - so don't feel like you will be causing friction if you report a post.

That doesn't include reporting posts that are simply voicing an opinion different to yours. It also doesn't guarantee that action WILL be taken, nor will any correspondence be entered into regarding any action or inaction.

The level of moderation on this site is minimal by choice - we are all adults so just get on with it and don't take yourselves so seriously. If someone really gets under your skin use the ignore function - no one is going to be banned for having an opinion - no matter how different or annoying it is.

I think we're building up enough material to publish Rusty's Book of Feuds MkII ... We just need a good writer to bring it to life.

We're all passionate supporters and can go overboard at times .... as long as we play the ball and not the man, it's all good.

Has anybody else noticed the increase in dysfunctional forum relationships has directly correlated to an improvement in the team's form?

Keep the arguments coming boys!
Let's face it we are here to complain about something, so when the team is winning and the front office is closed we have to turn on each other, there's no one else!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8