what are our options?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

would you sack barrett

• Total voters

Mataiforever

Bencher
ivan cleary any chance?? toovey come back? id take back des for f***'s sake.
we need a new coach.
this isn't your typical 'bag the coach' thread when we lose, i struggle to find one good reason as to why he should stay. seriously, someone give me one good thing he has done?
a few good signings in taupau, cullen etc.
look at the players he has signed though. lane, 3 clubs in 12 months, winterstein, aus sevens outcast, myles,... no comment, sold parcell and buhrer.. why?!
its a complete joke. this needs to be resolved before our stars leave... if we leave barrett in the role ill give you two years until the trbojevics leave, and who could blame them.
the side isn't manly, no ball contesting, no repeat sets, no BIG players... what we have about 3 big men? taupau afb and lawrence...

Any one, faith gone baz, unless he releases Myles and brown effective immediately and lifts the team to absolutely demolish every team for the next month, the next year?! I don't know will take a ****load to get out of that performance tonight. Returns of forwards may help him out

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
You will never see Toovey back there whilst the Penns control the organisation. You will never see Hasler back there, unless Fulton moves on.

So get behind the current bloke. Because everything else is pie in the sky stuff.
getting behind the current bloke guarantees the trbojevic's moving on in a couple years. ivan cleary surely isnt a pie in the sky. regardless, im certain there are better options than barrett, and im sure theres more than 3 blokes in the mix

Mate he had a history of **** coaching with an under 20's that, before and after his tenure, always make grand finals.

Nothing is changing, awful selections, no structure, no game plan. Yes we have a lacklustre squad but he's not getting anything out of them. This souths side got flogged by the tigers last week. The tigers. It's their first win without Inglis in 8 attempts.

ivan cleary any chance?? toovey come back? id take back des for f***'s sake.
we need a new coach.
this isn't your typical 'bag the coach' thread when we lose, i struggle to find one good reason as to why he should stay. seriously, someone give me one good thing he has done?
a few good signings in taupau, cullen etc.
look at the players he has signed though. lane, 3 clubs in 12 months, winterstein, aus sevens outcast, myles,... no comment, sold parcell and buhrer.. why?!
its a complete joke. this needs to be resolved before our stars leave... if we leave barrett in the role ill give you two years until the trbojevics leave, and who could blame them.
the side isn't manly, no ball contesting, no repeat sets, no BIG players... what we have about 3 big men? taupau afb and lawrence...
It's cute how you think Barrett personally handles all the signings.

It's cute how you think Barrett personally handles all the signings.
never said he single handedly picked who to sign... but im sure his say is significant enough to state the obvious, being that half of them are s**t e.g. perrett, lane etc almost all of them are outcasts.. and for a reason. also, its not just the signings at all, but the s****y team selections. who picks 3 hookers in a 17? 2 hookers and 2 second rowers on the bench, and consistently was incompetent at picking a good team last year. won't even start on team structure and plays

Baz has to drop Walker to show who is boss :lightbulb:

Bozo needs to look at getting in a head kicker to help Baz out with his Team chats :lightbulb:
mate walker has talent/potential and thats a rare quality in our squad.. would rather him just pull his head in, also its not walker individually that ruined our performance, besides his goal kicking being woeful, rather the combination of p*ss weak forwards and getting penalised for tackling the opposition.

mate walker has talent/potential and thats a rare quality in our squad.. would rather him just pull his head in, also its not walker individually that ruined our performance, besides his goal kicking being woeful, rather the combination of p*ss weak forwards and getting penalised for tackling the opposition.
Walker is the only Manly player that only runs west-east. :banghead:
Today he even managed to create a shepherd to boot - unbelievable for someone with so much speed.

He still can not tackle - arm grabs are under 7s tactics :swear:

Compare to him, Kelly is a refreshing sight :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6