what are our options?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

would you sack barrett

• Total voters
Walker is the only Manly player that only runs west-east. :banghead:
Today he even managed to create a shepherd to boot - unbelievable for someone with so much speed.

He still can not tackle - arm grabs are under 7s tactics :swear:

Compare to him, Kelly is a refreshing sight :)

i still think we have to think about clearing out the dead wood before we look to scrap the likes of walker..

I'm off to get another bottle of Talisker, I used to like those old clearlights or californian sunshine with friends. I may listen to some music....

I felt sick after the loss today however I have calmed down. We are down on troops -our 3 best props out. Plus we are disadvantaged by having Matai & STewart in our cap. I still believe with an ounce of luck and with everyone available we could match most teams. The biggest positive of today was Brenton Lawrence - he was the standout of all the forwards on the field.

I seriously dont think dez would of done much better today with the troops we have. We just dont have a squad to challenge for the finals. Too many park players and missing 2 more real good fowards. Would love Foran to come back and guide the team, even captain the side and move on some deadwood and sign 2 decent forwards. Hastings to hooker and goal kicker. We have some great players just need to improve the pack and convince Foran to come back. Haven't looked any good since he has left and dce game has suffered as well.

I seriously dont think dez would of done much better today with the troops we have. We just dont have a squad to challenge for the finals. Too many park players and missing 2 more real good fowards. Would love Foran to come back and guide the team, even captain the side and move on some deadwood and sign 2 decent forwards. Hastings to hooker and goal kicker. We have some great players just need to improve the pack and convince Foran to come back. Haven't looked any good since he has left and dce game has suffered as well.
agreed with your start but not re foran. kid won't play proper footy for a while... not sure hes the leader we need. i'm happy with our backs, just need to swap taufua with schuster, but out forwards are a different story. would love to see jordan mclean come here next year, and maybe another second rower or prop. just can't see the attraction our club offers to outside players at the moment... would have to offer a lot of money if we continue this way

i still think we have to think about clearing out the dead wood before we look to scrap the likes of walker..

I've been the most critical of walker tonight and do not think we should get rid of him.. he is obviously a decent -talented player. .. just a shocker tonight from a player we should be expecting more from

The beaches are pretty good last time I swam there, the ladies aren't too shabby either. Should be able to sign a sun loving philandering forward or two surely.

Foz our saviour, ohhhhhhhh I don't know
If his head is right he is still one of the best plus players around him love playing with him. He is a leader on the field no doubt and dce plays much better with him. But he has to have his head right. He would only come back if dez was coach.

Dont know whats going on with chez. I love him as a player but he looked real bad today. Not sure if its the coach or the players around him, but when he played under dez with foran and was coached a certain way he was a gun. Probably a bit of all of the above. He needs to fix his kicking game. Really cost us today. Not direct enough on the field either sorting out the forwards and backs. We were lucky when we also had ballin and glen stewert directing play.

agreed with your start but not re foran. kid won't play proper footy for a while... not sure hes the leader we need. i'm happy with our backs, just need to swap taufua with schuster, but out forwards are a different story. would love to see jordan mclean come here next year, and maybe another second rower or prop. just can't see the attraction our club offers to outside players at the moment... would have to offer a lot of money if we continue this way
Sh
What excuses will Barrett run today.
whatever Fulton tells him to use

We need a Manly man. Simple. We dont succeed as the outsiders dont understand the fabrics of the club. Barrett has done some real damage.. ripping the soul out of the club.. creating a culture of dead beats. Tough to turn it around.. we will be poor for a few years yet and may even witness the first wooden spoon in our history.

If his head is right he is still one of the best plus players around him love playing with him. He is a leader on the field no doubt and dce plays much better with him. But he has to have his head right. He would only come back if dez was coach.

Dont know whats going on with chez. I love him as a player but he looked real bad today. Not sure if its the coach or the players around him, but when he played under dez with foran and was coached a certain way he was a gun. Probably a bit of all of the above. He needs to fix his kicking game. Really cost us today. Not direct enough on the field either sorting out the forwards and backs. We were lucky when we also had ballin and glen stewert directing play.
agreed today cherry wasnt on form, however i think that was mainly due to the overall bad performance.. i thought he played well last week though

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8