Wendy Harmer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nice. I am very jealous. Where did you go? It was 41C degrees out Parra way today.

I am going to Whistler end of Feb for two weeks. I've done lots of trips to USA and Japan over the years but never made it to Canada. Which is absolutely crazy I know...... I can't wait! I am already counting sleeps.

Oh I just go wherever my personal helicopter pilot decides to take me. I take it everyone only goes heliskiing so I do too.* (may not be true)

Whistler/blackcomb is huuuuuge! I reckon you'll love it!

https://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/

The best all you can drink restaurant that I mentioned is in Shibuya it is level B1 under the TGI Friday which is near Tower records. It is next to a fishing restaurant that Looks fun. There are heaps of these type of all you can drink ,set menu restaurants in Shibuya but that one has particularly good food. Ebisu which is near Shibuya is quite famous for ramen. There is also a nice restaurant there on the top floor, or close to the top floor, of the office building at Ebisu Garden Place. It is a Hokkaido restaurant. Where in Tokyo are you? I have spent many years in this country and as you know Tokyo has many kind of small 'cities' within this city so I may know some places closer to where you are staying.

I really enjoyed my (all too short) time in Tokyo. We stayed in the Shinjuku ward/district. That is one hell of a busy railway station. I hope to go back one day (like so many places.)

Pic!!! (no hat)

Q6BiCme.jpg

The best all you can drink restaurant that I mentioned is in Shibuya it is level B1 under the TGI Friday which is near Tower records. It is next to a fishing restaurant that Looks fun. There are heaps of these type of all you can drink ,set menu restaurants in Shibuya but that one has particularly good food. Ebisu which is near Shibuya is quite famous for ramen. There is also a nice restaurant there on the top floor, or close to the top floor, of the office building at Ebisu Garden Place. It is a Hokkaido restaurant. Where in Tokyo are you? I have spent many years in this country and as you know Tokyo has many kind of small 'cities' within this city so I may know some places closer to where you are staying.
Heading back home tonight. We are staying at the Shiodome above Shimbashi station. We went to Shibuya the other night which was cool. Found a place at shiodome that does the best teppan dumplings I've ever had.

Last edited:
It's nearly 1 o'clock in the morning and 33 degrees aargh sorry this seemed like the proper thread to complain about this appalling injustice. Aircon on but heat comes straight through all the glass, I don't have curtains aargh
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I really enjoyed my (all too short) time in Tokyo. We stayed in the Shinjuku ward/district. That is one hell of a busy railway station. I hope to go back one day (like so many places.)

Pic!!! (no hat)

Q6BiCme.jpg
Love Tokyo and miss it badly. Shinjuku Station is an experience in itself. Basically, the population of Sydney passes through that one station every day...

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9