Wendy Harmer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I read 2 books to a 5 year old this morning and they were both written by Wendy, not bad either.

I'm skiing in Hakuba, Japan at the moment and stepped into a little shop in Happo one, Nagano for a feed and an 'extra large' Asahi, when in walked Wendy Harmer. The places you meet Manly fans hey...

So now that you have been riveted by this fascinating news you can all go back to your New Years festivities. Sayonara.
Love Hakuba and love Happo 1. Been snowboarding 3 times there. Envious of you, knowing you have the powder delights of Iwatake and Cortina! There are tons of aussies around Hakuba

Love Hakuba and love Happo 1. Been snowboarding 3 times there. Envious of you, knowing you have the powder delights of Iwatake and Cortina! There are tons of aussies around Hakuba
Yeah it's so cool. First time here and love the place. Staying at Sierra Resort which is awesome, people are great and 8th grade Japanese classes are all coming back to me now.

Haha. Theres nice places to eat around the place but one which i particularly liked was Emu. Nice ramens and gyoza there, if thats your thing

A
Oooh get over it and move on I say. You support Manly as a brand, you don't like or dislike individuals and base your support on that. Fark people can be bitter and twisted. Go and support Parra if you really want to feel pissed off.
agree entirely with what you just said champ

Yeah it's so cool. First time here and love the place. Staying at Sierra Resort which is awesome, people are great and 8th grade Japanese classes are all coming back to me now.

Just outta interest....

What pow boards do you have?

I'm afraid I'm just a pleb skier. LE sounds like your man.

Ahhh, well according to the rules of the mountain...I guess we can't be friends then!

Though I did marry a skier and she has 15 pairs of ski's so it's probably ok to share a drink or two. :)

Ill be there in two weeks. Not going to ski though not the best idea after five ruptured ACL's and their reconstructions. Will be drinking warm sake watching the kids have lessons. Can't wait.

Ahhh, well according to the rules of the mountain...I guess we can't be friends then!

Though I did marry a skier and she has 15 pairs of ski's so it's probably ok to share a drink or two. :)
I used to surf as a kid, so maybe I should be boarding. Maybe I should turn to the dark side.

Ill be there in two weeks. Not going to ski though not the best idea after five ruptured ACL's and their reconstructions. Will be drinking warm sake watching the kids have lessons. Can't wait.
IMG_3461.JPG

IMG_3493.JPG

Just a teaser...

Attachments

• IMG_3461.JPG
    IMG_3461.JPG
    393.9 KB · Views: 0
Just outta interest....

What pow boards do you have?
I dont have any. One of my best mates owns a snow travel operation there so i get given free everything when i go. I have my surfboard here in London though. Im going surfing in Morocco again in 2 weeks. Winter Atlantic ocean swell @:cool:

Im guessing you have a solid 5 board quiver where you are in Canada..?! Do you go boarding much these days

Crikey, 5 acl's. Yes maybe take it easy. Theres a few nice onsens around the place. Some warm sake, a few Yebisu's and some picturesque onsen time will have you feeling tops. Enjoy pal

Sorry to be late in on this conversation. I am a previous long term sponsor of the club so I can say that I love the likes of Wendy / Sarah / and the rest of the lovely Eagles supporters. They spent their time organising many events to make Sea Eagles a marketing profit and to encourage women in League. The fact that Wendy feels vilified, and her passion diminished, is a tragedy. I felt the same, but being born in Dee Why makes me a Manly supporter for life, but I won't give another cent until things change.

Crikey, 5 acl's. Yes maybe take it easy. Theres a few nice onsens around the place. Some warm sake, a few Yebisu's and some picturesque onsen time will have you feeling tops. Enjoy pal
Yebisu is my favourite. Struggle to find it in Nhulunbuy but I can't wait to down a few cans over there. We are only in Hakuba for three days then on to Kyoto and maybe Hiroshima, I've been before but would like to go again Miyajima is awesome and if like to show the kids...but who am I kidding its all about the food.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4