Well well well>>>you wanted a halfback???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Well well well>>>you wanted a halfback???

Dan link said:
speaking of Gifty hasn't he come alive with ball playing?

Playing like the superstar he was in 2008 and 2009.

RE: Well well well>>>you wanted a halfback???

quinny said:
Well-we have one...at last!!! and he is a f**king pup!

I am so excited by this kid-he will be everything we all wish for. The kicking game is already to die for and there is huge improvement.

Wonder why our club leaders let Hodgo go? ha because he pailed into insignificance compared to DCE.

Grab on Manly fans-it's only on the UP!

told ya so

I'm now very worried that the Bulldog recruiters have already made multi million dollar offers to DCE in the locker room after the game....in fact I wodner if they've offered any of our boys multi million dollar contracts on the spot after the game? this worries me when we play the Dogs.

Daniel said:
speaking of Gifty hasn't he come alive with ball playing?
He was the best of a good bunch last night. He's in terrific form.

Darren's much maligned and abused Youth policy coming to fruition, apologies accepted :rolleyes:;):dodgy: and not a SG Ball player mentioned :p

Hoppa, Foran, DCE, Buhrer, Mauro, and even my 4 try ghost Lussick nearly on the bench :s

Ok Darren wanna give yourself a rap then give yourself a triple upper cut for some of the utter bull**** you posted about wolfy, Lyon and brett

maxta said:
Everyone seems to just judge DCE on kicking???  He looks way more dangerous than Dogkinson (& i wish that Fu##stick well) with the ball & in another 5-7 rounds will break the line with step & speed. The season is young but lets give this guy due credit in limited top flight games - a huge prospect who is delivering on cue.

MK Eagles alter ego gave you the mail early folks.:p

A good halfback takes 3 years to make it - a great 1 will jump the que.

Darren said:
Darren's much maligned and abused Youth policy coming to fruition, apologies accepted :rolleyes:;):dodgy: and not a SG Ball player mentioned :p

Hoppa, Foran, DCE, Buhrer, Mauro, and even my 4 try ghost Lussick nearly on the bench :s

You said Buhrer was too small and offered little and Mauro was ordinary. We are injury prone and have little depth. Joe is crap etc etc. The young guys playing now were always going to be running around for us this year, you wanted even more young guys.

Darren said:

How about your policy calling the recruitment and retention of the current squad crap over the entire off season mate and a poor mix ? ;)

Moops said:
Don't you people know...the more posts on this site, the faster your IQ rises. 2000 + posts equals Mensa for sure!!! And why is it off limits to debate robustly with a female? She gives as good as she gets...

Im above mensa intelligence

quinny said:
quinny said:

I am so excited by this kid-he will be everything we all wish for. The kicking game is already to die for and there is huge improvement.

Wonder why our club leaders let Hodgo go? ha because he pailed into insignificance compared to DCE.

told ya so

QFE

Just got out of bed after 3 days of solid gastro. Sounds like we did great. The missus recorded it for me :)

Ok, I'm off for some more diahrere.

Grats Choc and Hoppa.

Ryan said:
Just got out of bed after 3 days of solid gastro. Sounds like we did great. The missus recorded it for me :)

Ok, I'm off for some more diahrere.

Grats Choc and Hoppa.

If thats true, I'd hate to see the sheets

wombatgc said:
I'm not going to death ride the young bloke, but it's a long season. Opp coaches will come up with some heavy defence on him no doubt.
In saying that, he couldn't have any better guidance than Hasler.

OK-he did good:)

Mark from Brisbane said:
From one nut to another, you sure have come out with all guns blazing...hope you can handle the pace because the posters on here can be mercilous.

PS: I know you didn't say "world class" you idiot......I did!!

Hello mark of brisbane

Jatz Crackers said:
quinny link said:
1. Just cause you post frequently, I don't give a s**t
2. I am very excitable
3. I cannot stand grandstand criticism-especially from nfi supporters (not that I would agree to listen to their raving s**t)
4. I love robust debate
5. I don't jum[p on bandwagons-rather watch what is before my eyes and comment.
6. Please jump in and serve me up if you feel I have threatened your space-it was unintentional, but I reserve the right to tell you to go and stick your comments where the sun don't shine.
7. I respect all of your comments, as long as they are constructive and relavent....which some have not been.

Go Manly-and f**k all those who want to joust and put down free speach.

AMEN

2011...Year of the Sea Eagle

Have another drink d!ckhead. Your going great.

if I am a dick head< surely you a a jatz cracking cock sucker >...:)

quinny said:

100% with you on this one quinny,he is a gun,not scared of big occasions,can handle it quite well,go DCE,go you good thing

ha ha read some of this ****

quinny said:
ha ha read some of this s**t

GO MANLY

wheres mark from brisbane when you want to give him some ****..>..hey mark , good luck with the tours, your a legend for this club!!!!!

quinny said:

quinny said:

GO MANLY

wheres mark from brisbane when you want to give him some s**t..>..hey mark , good luck with the tours, your a legend for this club!!!!!

oh yeah DCE

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4