Well done bones, you get my vote for supporter of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi guys

Congratulations to bones. I am a Raiders fan who made it to all 24 games this year (plus one trial).

A tough season for us to see every game. Particularly when only half our games are within 250 kms of my house.

I wonder how many NRL fans are out there who have made it to every single game.

bones said:
DSM5 said:
Yeah, I didn't hear the drum at all from bay 35. Bones however, soothed my worries at half time by telling me not to worry about the score, we would win by plenty. And he was right. Go Bones.

Ah.. It was you! I've been trying to remember who it was that asked me at halftime. I also said cowboys wouldn't score another point. Bones knows.

what funny segment that would be if that was on the footy show.
BONES KNOWS :)

Bay53 said:
Hi guys

Congratulations to bones. I am a Raiders fan who made it to all 24 games this year (plus one trial).

A tough season for us to see every game. Particularly when only half our games are within 250 kms of my house.

Wow that's a good effort Bay53. At least Bones had some glorious victories to make it all worthwhile..........

Chip and Chase said:
Bay53 said:
Hi guys

Wow that's a good effort Bay53. At least Bones had some glorious victories to make it all worthwhile..........

Great effort 53...hope your guys do better for you next year, you have some real talent there and am sure it will all click at some point!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6