Well done bones, you get my vote for supporter of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Not sure how Many of you knew this and I only know it through facebook stalking but bones set himself a goal of every manly game in 2011, this has meant 2 trips to Brisbane, 1 to Melbourne, Townsville and everywhere else.

It must have cost you a bucket load of cash!

Top job mate. I think you challenge next year will be to wear a manly shirt, jersey, shorts or singlet every day for next season, all through the week etc, will you accept it?

More importantly the only other times bones has done this manly won the comp.

Funniest bastard you'd ever meet and great mate oops I mean a nood mate

Thanks Dan , i appreciate it mate but I'm sure others have done it as well. Vidmar for one. Jonesy did it last year as well when it included that awesome trip we had to New Zealand. Sue and Kylie Mitchell only missed one or two games all year and they live all the way in Mudgee, I don't think I could do that. At least I get a large percentage of the games in Sydney.
It can be costly but I guess im lucky that my situation allows me to do it. And it's not like I'm doing something that's not fun, I do it because I love this team and I love watching them play footy. Also, I have made some wonderful friends traveling with the MWTS. Can't wait for Saturday night when come 10:30 we will be just one game away from yet another Grand Final.
And to accomplish my goal of going to every game , should Manly win on the first weekend in October it will be a case of 'London here I come' to watch Manly win the WCC.

I'm jealous mate, haven't even made 1 game this year !! Will be doing all I can to make it to the GF if I can though and purchase you a beverage or 2

Wow Sue and Kylie are still doing that ?? Been at it for years now

So what about the dare to wear manly clothing every day through the whole of next season?

Daniel said:
So what about the dare to wear manly clothing every day through the whole of next season?

Depends. If Manly win the comp this year, I'm going to try and do every game again next year. As Cambo said I have done it once before (1987) and they won the comp so if they win it again this year I have to do again.... to hopefully see them go back to back.

Hats off to you Bones, that's a great effort. Just a quick question for you, Are you goin 2 the game on the weekend?​

the mauler said:
Hats off to you Bones, that's a great effort. Just a quick question for you, Are you goin 2 the game on the weekend?​

Nah mate... The SFS is too far from where I live at Randwick. Might stay home and watch it on TV. :p

bones said:
the mauler said:

Nah mate... The SFS is too far from where I live at Randwick. Might stay home and watch it on TV. :p

Spoken like a true Manly supporter ;)

Well done mate. Nood job. Hopefully it all pays off...and we all know Jonesy wasn't there at the Dragons game last year ;)

Fro said:
And he lives on the dark side.

An even more commendable effort :)

2 thumbs up.

Here you go Fro

HillbillyThumbsUp.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Great effort Bones

Great effort, not quite as good as me being everywhere at once and knowing everything, but admirable none the less.

Fantastic effort Bones. I'm proud of myself for doubling the amount of games I got to last year, this year. Last year I only got to 8.. this year I've been to 16 Manly games and 29 NRL games in total + 2 origins.

Bones is an awesome guy too :) he always says hello to me when he sees me and gives me a hug. See you Saturday, mate!

Annelise :)

It really is a tough thing to do, it basically dictates your social life / work on the weekends for the entire Season, until you try it you really don't realise just how hard it is.

After last year i don't plan on doing it again for a while (missed 3 this year) i also did it in 2008 minus the WCC (technically 2009?).

2010 was 100% more fun though as i had met all the MWTS in 2009/back end of 2008 where as in the beginning it was just me and my mate monti who went to QLD / Melb games... knowing everyone who a great majority of are at all games is great fun.

On the weekend Bones was Showing me a photo he had on GF day 2008 with Jono and he didn't even know him when it was taken. I also remember i was sitting infront of Cambo and Spook at the 08 grandfinal had never know them before now i see them everytime im in QLD lol.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7