Welcome Trent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Trent, stay in his ear...

From smh:

"Panthers back-rower Bryce Cartwright also praised Barrett for the role he played in helping shape his career.

"He is a great bloke to have around," Cartwright said. "He is really smart and he gets through to the players really well. He communicates really well.

"He helped my pre-game. There was a patch where I was struggling to play decent footy and he told me not to worry too much on game day or before a game. He would do video sessions with me and tell me to back my self and make sure I'm playing smart.

"He is still just one phone call away and I still chat to him.""

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...t-as-coach-20150730-gint8f.html#ixzz3hRIUA0Nj

If someone had of Told me 10 years ago Barret would be coaching Manly I would have said tell him his dreaming

He has most posters on the site in his **** list

The difference is most posters hide behind their names, we know each other personally and he's well aware of my internet presence !!

We passed each other in the tunnel last year after a game, the experience wasn't one to write home about!!

Big wraps on him as a defensive and strategic coach

He's a smart man. A motivator, a people person and he has a lot of experience in a lot of different footy settings. If we can swing him, I consider him the most important signing of the 3. That's why the storm won't let him go easily. For his mum to say she thinks he'll choose Manly is a good sign. She is not a Manly fan, and his dad is a mad Parra supporter. Fingers crossed! I have no doubt that if we sign him, he will be or next NRL coach, after Barrett.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6