Weekes - need's Blacktown ASAP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look - he is gunna be targeted with and without the ball.
In reality, his team mates especially his edge Tuilage, need to really step up and be his bodyguard also.....a shame Oka is on the other side as he would be the Ultimate henchmen.
I reckon he will play great, but also have some rusty patches also and if we look back at the best 5/8's to play the game, they also had hot n cold debuts at 6.
Really hope he get's to play off some quick play balls, as his speed will trouble any defence.

I want him to take on the line and not just be a distributor. With his speed i think he could open holes around the ruck for Tom....what I don't want to see is Tom handling the ball before him.

Big ask for him against Penriff at home. He'll make a mistake or two, but hopefully he just backs his ability. He's also got to be mentally strong and not let that grub Luia get under his skin.

Well most think he’s the Messiah , so he’s going to single handedly beat the Premiers tonight based on that.

Good kid , no doubt , but the weight of responsibility put on by the Silvertails faithful is enormous.

Well most think he’s the Messiah , so he’s going to single handedly beat the Premiers tonight based on that.

Good kid , no doubt , but the weight of responsibility put on by the Silvertails faithful is enormous.
Surely 3 tries, 5 try-assists, 4 line breaks, 6 repeat sets, and 34 tackles (none missed) is not too much to ask for Mark. Can’t wait to see the Silvertails bi-polar game day thread based on what Weeks does/or doesn’t do. :rofl:

Surely 3 tries, 5 try-assists, 4 line breaks, 6 repeat sets, and 34 tackles (none missed) is not too much to ask for Mark. Can’t wait to see the Silvertails bi-polar game day thread based on what Weeks does/or doesn’t do. :rofl:
Oh it will be entertaining.

I’m not doubting the kid is going to be an excellent player , but it’s the mindset on here that is “ if he’s not played at 5/8 we are doomed “ that tickles my belly.

I just think it’s a very very big ask to ask him to be thrust into 5/8 v arguably the best 6 & 7 combination in the game and expect miracles.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8