Weekes - need's Blacktown ASAP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
drop Harper, move weekes to centre whilst koula is out. Put Lawton at 14 and bring Samuela fainu in for Burbo..
I think we'll also need a replacement for the injured Tippytoes.
I'd like to know when Saab will be fit to return.

I don’t see Saab as a big enough upgrade over tuipolutu to get excited about. They both have obvious strengths and glaring weaknesses in different departments, the net effect is zero

If Harper can’t get motivated to play well and stave off the end of his NRL aspirations in a contract year, then nothing will get him playing to a level in which he has reached before.

Weekes needs to be used more ( in any position) and croker needs to execute his limited repertoire much much better

Happy for Lawton/gordon To be on the bench. The makeup of our 17 needs a change up, the last 2 weeks would suggest that it’s just not cutting it.

Weekes will get his opportunity in the second half of the season.

Seibold replaced Weekes with Croker because he wanted to defend his way to a win, so he obviously feels Weekes isn’t up to scratch yet with his defence and Croker offers more in that area. I think Croker’s shoulder is still not up to scratch and hence his missed tackles.

Young is like Saab, massive height and exceptionally fast, and if you give h an inch, he’ll take a mile.

Yep, I was disappointed with how the team played, particularly in defence, giving up 32 points and at times it was sloppy with stupid penalties.

This week we’ll see just how close we are to Top 8 material as the Panthers are running into form.

Burbo will be out for a few weeks and that may see Samuela Fainu get a run from the bench, as he has the skills to handle Centre if needed.

It will be interesting!

Weekes is gonna be a huge part of our team this year, he will start at FB through the origin period. Until then he is bench utility. When we lose (or draw) the obvious knee jerk reaction is to make mass changes but good teams don't make rash decisions.

I can't wait to see Weekes and GCKT to become starters for us but just because I saw a player do something I don't like doesn't mean it must happen now. I understand the desire for change but nothing good happens quickly unless it's through pure luck.

I implore Silvertailers to have some patience and enjoy the slow burn of gradual improvement.

Weekes is gonna be a huge part of our team this year, he will start at FB through the origin period. Until then he is bench utility. When we lose (or draw) the obvious knee jerk reaction is to make mass changes but good teams don't make rash decisions.

I can't wait to see Weekes and GCKT to become starters for us but just because I saw a player do something I don't like doesn't mean it must happen now. I understand the desire for change but nothing good happens quickly unless it's through pure luck.

I implore Silvertailers to have some patience and enjoy the slow burn of gradual improvement.
Weekes looks good I don't think he is a dummy half. gordo on the other hand should be on the bench sooner than later croker is the a lionheart but his workload needs to be managed and gordo would provide a lot of spark based on what we saw in the trials

Hahaha!!
Imploring doesn't work on Silvertailers.
Threats rarely work either, nor logical reasoning.
Best way to change thought processes on Silvertails is to distract them with a brightly-coloured gif or a clever meme. Works occasionally, but that's the best you'll get.

Season 1 Please GIF

Silvertailers don’t do slow burn , they only deal in instant success 🤪🤪

I wonder if anybody has asked Weekes if he wants to play centre .... It just looks like a position where you get bashed for 80 mins ...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8