Wednesday's Back Page

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran is a terrific player. He'd still be a terrific player if any of us coached Manly. I find it laughable to think that his abilities are tied to anyone other than himself.

I'm laughing at the fact that Foran's family want him to play his career under Des, so a 1st grade international is saying I'm going because my mum thinks that's what I should do...give me a break.

At least give us the courtesy of taking ownership for personal decisions.

manlyborn said:
I'm laughing at the fact that Foran's family want him to play his career under Des, so a 1st grade international is saying I'm going because my mum thinks that's what I should do...give me a break.

At least give us the courtesy of taking ownership for personal decisions.

Why would any mum want her son to go to the Bulldogs? Does she want him to be exposed to toxic kebabs and drive-by shootings?

Somebody should call DOCS if this is true.

MadMarcus said:
Why would any mum want her son to go to the Bulldogs? Does she want him to be exposed to toxic kebabs and drive-by shootings?

Somebody should call DOCS if this is true.

At the risk of being branded a racist, I love your work MM.

Jatz Crackers said:
The bulldogs management is also leaking info to the media.

Excellent point. Some people get a little too focussed on the media and its them trying to bring us down, but IMO the real ones pulling the strings are opposition clubs with these types of stories who are the first to ring journos and spill the beans about any rumours they might have heard about us, or any other oppostion team for that matter.

Masked Eagle said:
Jatz Crackers said:
The bulldogs management is also leaking info to the media.

Excellent point. Some people get a little too focussed on the media and its them trying to bring us down, but IMO the real ones pulling the strings are opposition clubs with these types of stories who are the first to ring journos and spill the beans about any rumours they might have heard about us, or any other oppostion team for that matter.

Then, I'd be suggesting to the media that they go out to Dog's headquarters and speak to all those staff who are being replaced. How do they feel about their club administration signing up anybody wearing a maroon shirt?

Matabele said:
master blaster said:
Im over it all. I dont use the word hate very much,because I think it is a powerful word, but I will this one time,I HATE HASLER and I hope he falls flat on his face,he wont get all his own way over there,they have already shown their hand when cleal decided to go over there and then Warwick wasn't wanted anymore

You probably wanted to marry him 5 weeks ago.
typical cynical crap from you mata,sorry to disappoint you but ,no I didn't

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4