Web Browsers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
clap clap that is the best the west can do...do you need an increase on your welfare payments to help you with your payments or are you happy beinng stupid!!!!!

Byso: 800x600 is unforgivable I agree. The 1024x768.... I'm more lenient regarding this. Some of the built-in video cards that come with motherboards get a little flaky with the higher res' and true colour. I prefer the colour over the point count, so am happy to drop to 1024x768 then.

Then there's Daniel: old-schooling with his 640x480 EGA (Woohoo! It's practically photo-realistic!) ISA card....

I cant help buit old skool....If it were acceptable to all this site would be a BBS with dir based tree browsing and txt files!

Look at the stats 800 people use 800x600.......please.

1280x960 is the best imo.

my brother uses 1600x1200 on a 15.4" notebook. thats a bit over the top but damn its sharp :)

byso some video cards dont let you go to those resolutions! a lot of people have copmputers from the early 00's where 1024 * 768 was the norm and best.

Vicky's work computer wont go any higher for instance

Oi. Dells you can bag... I own one in laptop form, but I won't here a bad word about the Mac: they're just so damn pretty and I can't wait to get the Mini!

Daniel: In reference to the old-skool site. Did I ever show you the code I did just as a proof-of-concept? It was a green on black screen (courier font) with a command line interface. All done by Javascript. I thought it was pretty cool, having to cd into various directories, then cat a TXT file to actually get any info.

no byso they are older pc's built around 2000 - 2002. Most people have these. most people bought from the shops directly. At this stage Hp were the big sellers followed by Gateway and IBM, Dell were small fry.

The point Narc is trying to make
Is why persist with an inferior product which threatens your computers security when you can change it for free, where as you have to pay to change the video card and it wont effect much anyway

Fair enough. Some people are so PC illiterate that they don't know how to change the screen res though.

But a $60- video card will handle 1280x960 easily (Agp or PCI) and will make the PC heaps better.

good luck finding a $60 PCI card these days champ, they are all AGP, computers built around that era were PCI as AGP was fairly new.
Plus these people probably wouldnt be inclined or know how. But to them the resolution is fine!

oh and my parents use 800 * 600 because its bigger and they are use to it

yeah narc and your brighten it up like a blackhole!!!

If that's the case, it's not my fault. Black holes are full of light (ie. are extremely bright) it's just that no-one else around them can see how much light they really hold (ie. how bright they really are)...

They keep it to themselves and just continue to suck everyone else in :)

well I was going to say its more the vacuum of them that you resemble, because you suck so hard!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4