• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The win or loss against this game is irrelevant. Today was all about the future. Schuster showed he will be a star, we need Funa, Hoppa, Schuster and Olakau-atu to finish the season and be ready for next year.
Our BIG issue is #9. Levi proved again he is ok but not the answer, he just always goes the wrong way and shoots when he shouldn't.
With the young guns coming through and Suli,Turbo and Walker to come back in we will be looking good next year IF we can find a 9

Levi has been getting better as the season has progressed. Harper over Parker but it won’t be till next year with the injuries we have got.

The win or loss against this game is irrelevant. Today was all about the future. Schuster showed he will be a star, we need Funa, Hoppa, Schuster and Olakau-atu to finish the season and be ready for next year.
Our BIG issue is #9. Levi proved again he is ok but not the answer, he just always goes the wrong way and shoots when he shouldn't.
With the young guns coming through and Suli,Turbo and Walker to come back in we will be looking good next year IF we can find a 9
Give ZCD a go AND buy Randall from the Knights. Levi and Croker have to go and unfortunately I think we will rue extending Cust(is that for 3 years?) Can someone tell me why we did that with Schuster around?

Levi has been killing our attack all year. Been happening most games and some options more obvious than others. Last night after a quick play the ball off Keppie he jumps out of half cramping our attack instead of giving the ball to DCE to run a play.
I think I put a post up earlier in the year about the same thing buts nothing has changed.

He can’t be here next year if we want to play finals footy

So what's Des, junior Fulton and crusher plan here, clearly it's not Levi
Maybe turn cust into a 9 or go to market
We stuffed up this year in regards to a 9.
Fainu hurt his shoulder last August, but played on to delay an operation until after the finals. Fair enough maybe they assumed the surgery would be straightforward but clearly that was wrong. We had already let Api go so as soon as we knew Fainu needed surgery we should have been making contingency plans.
Then he was charged in late October and obviously was then a chance to miss the entire year. and indeed, next year too. This was all highly predictable to anyone who knows the legal system. Meanwhile it wasn't until late January we signed Levi.
If we haven't been scouring the football world for a smart number 9 for the past 12 months I will be very disappointed in our lack of professionalism. Caught short once, OK some bad luck. But not twice, that would be unforgivable.
Therefore I assume we have a hooker plan going forward, and assume this is why Levi still has not been offered a contract for next year. I hope I'm right!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4